IGNORED

Leyton Orient Fans Site

Abraham Romanovich

I atcually thought that this was really funny........!

http://www.leytonorient2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=119037

1) The last time The O's played at Ashton Gate, a Steve Watts gave Orient a 1-0 cup win. That night I celebrated Diwali in Ilford.

2) The last league meeting of the two clubs at Ashton Gate witnessed The O's get done 2-1. It was a freezing cold day and it peeed down. Legend has it that The Donuts took a kicking after the game.

3) Clayton Fortune, David Partridge and Kevin Nugent are among the players who have represented both team.

4) Despite what they tell you, Bristol is in Wales.

5) In the late 70's/early 80's, Bristol City went from first to fourth division in succesfive season. The 'Keeper at the time (name escapes me) wore a wig

6) In the Bristol Nettos, own brand Split-Crotch Panties outsell Wurzels LP's by 3 units to one.

7) In Bristol, youre never more then 150 yards from a closed down public bog.

8) At present, Bristol City have 3 players in Nick for fighting outside a night club.

9) Bristol has the highest ratio of Colostomy Bag wearers in the UK

10) City are Nicknamed 'The Robins'. This is due to the high amount of City fans that used to dress up as Batman and Robin to watch games. The Batman part died off, but many still attened games as his trusty side-kick.

Got to laugh at East Saxon Gascum, reckons AG looks like B&Q, great stuff I can pick up a towel rail for the crapper tonight then, kill two birds with one stone and all that. Ooh and we were formed in 1982, that old one again :Sleep12:

I know it's hilarious how we've only been around 24 years and have progressed more than Rovers :dance:

Archived