IGNORED

Your Player Of The Season So Far?

Bow_Legged_Chicken

While writing this i had something telling me that this was done not long ago and i actually replied to it. But i wrote it all out by the time i thought about it so I'm not going to go back and have a look now and do it all over!

Whos your player of the season so far?

Mine would have to be Tinman or Hill.

Tinman just because he always puts 100% and changes 99% of games he plays in.

Hill because hes such a rock at the back, he always puts in 100% and how many attackers get past him? Not many, if any at all!

Also both of these show a hell of a lot of passion. Which is always nice.

If i were just talking bout the latter part of this season it would be the Doc hands down. But after the incident earlier this season I think i'd side with Hill or Coles....both absolute rocks!!

the doc yep (so far)

but i'll hold that untill the last kick of the season

as if it is 0-0 with 1 minute to go against blackpool and we need

to win to go up and the player that pops up to score in injury time

to put us up to div.1 then that will be the man who gets my vote :rolleyes:

the doc yep (so far)

but i'll hold that untill the last kick of the season

as if it is 0-0 with 1 minute to go against blackpool and we need

to win to go up and the player that pops up to score in injury time

to put us up to div.1 then that will be the man who gets my vote  :dunno:

Nooooooo! It might be Peacock! :D:(:rolleyes:

Matty for me

The doc has been great recently but we are looking at the whole season. A lot of us were unhappy with his fitness and poor self discipline that culminated in him getting sent off in such a stupid manner at Wycombe, so you need to be consistent.

I woudl say Matty Hill, i think he is the organiser at the back, the rest just ain't quite as good. Whenever Matty goes off even when he's playing left back, the defence gets noticably less organised.

Doherty i don't think can be considerign he wasn't that good early in the season, and Burnell was playing far better for a long while.

I would say Matty Hill, i think he is the organiser at the back, the rest just ain't quite as good.
I remember his first appearance as sub. He came on to the pitch and immediately started to talk and organise the far more experienced players already on the pitch, and they were quite happy to listen to him as well.

Guest carter
Tony Butler, has commanded the defence brilliantly and I must be his only fan alond with Danny!

too ###### right he is a useless have you seen him play this year how many more goals does he have to contribute directly to before hes dropped and clayton brought in

Tommy will be player of the season by a mile if he continues his current form until the end of the season.

Earlier on in the season he was unfit and too casual on the ball, not forgetting he was public enemy number 1 following his reckless headbutt at Wycombe.

Player of the season thus far would have to be Tinnion for me, the only player to really have done the business consistantly through-out the season.

Actually hard to pick out any one player - seem to have been peaks and troughs when it comes to individual performances.

Peacock had a great start to the season but has dropped off recently

Miller - been pretty consistent, but not scoring enough

Doherty - been excellent recently but bad start (if he continues like he is then he would get my vote at the end of the season)

Players who have been consistently good, with some brilliant performances and who show commitment every game - Tinnion and Hill are the two that easily spring to mind.

So, having assessed the question, gone through all the possibilities, I would say at the moment I haven't a clue - just kidding - Tinnion is the man!

:rolleyes::dunno::(

Archived