IGNORED

In Dannys Eyes

Lordofthebling

• Admin

I think that's where the problem lies. Danny has a pecking order of strikers and picks his best (favourite?) two regardless of how they perform together. I would prefer a pecking order of strike partnerships along the lines of....

Miller-Roberts

Miller-Lita

Miller-Peacock

Peacock-Lita

Peacock-Roberts

Roberts-Lita

I think that's where the problem lies. Danny has a pecking order of strikers and picks his best (favourite?) two regardless of how they perform together. I would prefer a pecking order of strike partnerships along the lines of....

Miller-Roberts

Miller-Lita

Miller-Peacock

Peacock-Lita

Peacock-Roberts

Roberts-Lita

Th sad fact is that with the exception of Lita & M Brown, who I'll withold judgement on until he has a fair run, none of our strikers will be good enough in Div 2.

Miller-Roberts

Miller-Lita

Miller-Peacock

Peacock-Lita

Peacock-Roberts

Roberts-Lita

In reality, Peacock/Miller, Peacock/Miller, at a push Peacock/Miller, and if Peacock is suspended, or injured, Miller/Lita. Failing this there is no alternative plan, in DW's eyes.

Soooo we aint going to get a change are we?

I would put Peacock combinations at the bottom, anfd put Robbo/Lita in the middle, personally, but I could live with your ideas Madger.....now wheres DW's email address.. I thought I saw it around here someplace!! :rolleyes:

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

blah blah blah blah Peacock. The reason he is first choice is because he has so much more experience than the others, its as simple as that.

blah blah blah blah Peacock. The reason he is first choice is because he has so much more experience than the others, its as simple as that.
Makes his dismal runs without goals even worse- 7 this time, and 9 earlier in the season!! Expereienced my a***!!, at what exactly, fouls in the box?? :rolleyes:

Bah! :dunno:

experience doing what exactly?! you calling those highly succesful years at Man City experience? Or would you rather have a striker who became one of the hottest prospects in scottish football, a top scorer up there and wanted by premier and 1st div clubs our number one striker?!

Archived