IGNORED

Jevons

Ivan_is_a_legend

ive read a few comments on here lately about the way in which jevons plays. alot have said he does not seem to care or his attitude is not right and he is lazy.

i totally disagree with this. its his style, its how he plays and it done him well enough to bang in goals at yeovil. the likes of thorpe and goater were very similar, but just look at their goal scoring record. jevo will prove just as decent.

people have also tried to compare him to stewart. well if he goes on to take us to the prem and bangs in 20 goals in the prem i for one will be happy.

be had a great first half on tuesday. good touches, decent long shot and got a goal. for some reason gary decided to move him to the left wing in the second half and i forgot he was even on the pitch at one stage. but thats not his fault. he is not a winger and its going to effect your game if you play in a position your not used too.

if any one was thinking he would be a totally different type of player to what he is, thats your problem.

he is certainly going to get us some vital goals this season, and would be my early tip to be our top goal scorer come the end of the season.

Archived