IGNORED

Lee Peacock

Guest east_dundry_red

Guest east_dundry_red

Seeing as the last thread was turing into a lee p thread why not satrt one ere!

I'll start

Drop peacock for saturday at the min he's starting to remind me of steve torpey!

Seeing as the last thread was turing into a lee p thread why not satrt one ere!

I'll start

Drop peacock for saturday at the min he's starting to remind me of steve torpey!

Cor thats unkind on poor Mr Torpey!!!!

Come to think of it, your right, my apologies!!!

Mr Peacock there is a bench in this fair land which seeks your company on Saturday, at Edgley Park Stockport, please report in, and take your alloted space. Standing is not permitted, and you will be ejected if you do so.

Thank you for your co-operation, while being part of BCFC, The Red Machine, on the road!! :rolleyes:

:P

Put Peacock on the bench on saturday with LLLLLLLLLLLeroy, start with Miller & Roberts.

DW keeps on about players have to fight for thier positions and prove they want to play for the team, others are waiting in the wings etc etc etc etc etc etc,

So prove it on Saturday

It's funny that in just over a month Peacock (and Miller) have slipped from being a "different class" (as quoted by the Hartlepool manager) to not being worthy of a place in our team.

Obviously someone has got it wrong. Must be the Hartlepool manager but then what would he know.

Definitely a funny old game.

Guest carter

the cock hasn't scored since hartlepool 8/9 games ago

whereas lita in the total number of minutes played this term equalling 3 games has scored 4 goals and that a far better average than the cock so yes drop the cock we need goals to get three points and the cock jus doesnt score enough of them. :rolleyes:

Drop the man who is our highest scorer and no doubt favourite to score first on Sat, :dunno:  why not drop Philips he let in a goal, :( lets let him go for a few grand to who ever its what we normally do with our goalscorers, all the team are capable of scoring why arent they  :D when Peacock isnt. Miller went through a barren patch recently; so did a certian M.Owen :D

Minority of one I maybe, :angry:

Strikers who dont score for 7 games on top of a previous 9 game barren spell, get dropped, in 90% of clubs. Nowt stange about that is there? :angry:

Butler has had stinkers lately, and call for him to be dropped abound-and that is a good shout. He has played poorly, and probably will be dropped. :D

Phillips, is a highly subjective thing, personally, he has faults staying in postion too long, but he has played well over all. ;)

Now back to Leapy. 16 games out of what 35 games, with no goals, so compare the Swinedead, Plymuff, QPR, Brighton, Luton etc strikers rate? :angry:

I would imagine Leapy is better than the Luton boys due to them changing frequently, but up against our RIVALS for promotion he dont look so clever, and fair enough, none of ours do. :angry:

BUT who is an automatic in the side for striker, unless injured/suspended??

Judas has played less games for QPR/Luton, and has scored more.

He needs to be reminded that its not a God given right to the shirt, you actually need to perform. :dunno:

This in a year hes out of contract, and alleged to be looking for a new one. :angry::D

Final point, dont hear of anyone moving in for him, now he's coming to the end of his contract, do you. :rolleyes: Happened to the Goat, and Wayney too I beleive.

It's funny that in just over a month Peacock (and Miller) have slipped from being a "different class" (as quoted by the Hartlepool manager) to not being worthy of a place in our team.

Obviously someone has got it wrong.  Must be the Hartlepool manager but then what would he know.

Definitely a funny old game.

But thats just typical of Peacock isnt it? I know that on his day he can be an excellent striker but for a man who is out of contract in the summer and with a baby daughter just born he isnt exactly showing the kind of attitude I would imagine from someone in that position.

Doesnt he understand that he's got a dozen or so games to convince the manager that he is worthy of a contract or face life with Lee Matthews at Rovers? Or could it be that the contract is already safely tucked away which is why the 100% all action performances I'd expect to see have gone awol?

Still as always i'm sure Danny knows best. He's been in football all his life dont you know!

Lee P isn't scoring but his confidence doesn't seem to be dented so maybe a place on the bench for Sat would be a good thing - don't want him to lose confidence, but don't want him to think he has an automatic place either.

I would start with roberts and miller - they look a good partnership on the 1 or 2 occassions they have actually been on the pitch up front at the same time!

Millers work rate and performance, over recent matches particularly, have been high. At the moment, neither striker is getting tremendous service so have to bring themselves into the game. To this end, Miller is far exceeding Peacocks efforts. Tuesday night I thought Windy had a very good game considering the team performance as a whole. He's been leading the line well, whilst Peacock has been pretty anonymous for a while now. Being dropped to the bench or two may be just what's needed to make him redouble his efforts, because whatever Danny is doing at the moment just ain't working.

Archived