IGNORED

Which Prem Side Do You Like?

BS10 RED

Prem sides  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right. My uncle is a big Chelsea fan & used to take me to watch em so ive got a soft spot for them, but at the same time I think Mourinho's a ****!

Other than them, Man City. Just because Stuart Pearce is my all time favourite England player.

To be honest though, I hate any team that City play, if we drew Chelsea or Man City in the FA Cup id hate em with a passion so ###### the prem!

You can only truely support one team & I'm City till I die!

Two clubs:

Watford. Although with mixed feelings - I grew up not far from there until I moved to Bristol but also because we are them in a parallel universe :(

West Ham. I think it's because my local team when I was a kid played in exactly the same kit as they did in the early 1970s but also because they're never quite good enough to reach the next level...sounds familiar, doesn't it!

I likes: Man Utd, Man City, Bolton, Everton, Newcastle, West Ham, Blackburn, Fulham

I dislike: Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Charlton, Middlesbrough, Tottenham.

No real resons, just a combination of who's currently manager/players, the way they play, their fans (especially ones i know), a my experience of the places themselves.

I like Spurs as well not massive on them just got fed up of kids asking me what Team I support when I was back in school, me saying Bristol City only to get a blank stare and "No what prem team?"

#######s.

So yeah Spurs I guess cause my Brother supported them and no one else in my class did also like the style of people they usally play.

Hate Arsenal as well so works out.

I was quite partial to the odd hub cap or two when I was younger.

Being born and brought up in LIVERPOOL helped.

Oh the shame! :(

And unfortunately I got a sneaky feeling Man U are going to nick it off Chequebook FC this season!

**** off Chelsea FC,

You aint got no history,

5 european cups,

and 18 leagues,

that's what we call history!

You can buy presidents, big planes, big yachts and tons of pies for Fat Frank, but you can't buy our history!

• Admin

don't know how people can have a second team one thing i never really understood. i used to work with this lad and he said he is a gashead and true blue, the next week he was referring to a man utd win as us.

Supporting a Premiership side isn't really the same as cheating on your main side as the way it has changed in recent seasons, it's more like supporting a different sport!

Like supporting a Rugby Union and Rugby League side.

Archived