IGNORED

Stuart Pearce!

dazza247

Apparently Stuart Pearce was sat in the Williams on Tuesday(near the Atyeo!)-did anyone else see him? Any ideas who he's working for at the moment?

I doubt he chose City vs Wycombe as an entertaining match to watch at random so imagine he may be looking at some of City's players? Any ideas?

Anyway...hope we get back to winning ways soon!!

At the moment Pearce is coaching at Man City and also involved with the England Under 18s team, oldham are after him to be their new boss but no news on that

as yet, although stuart Pearce has said he would like to be a manager..

my guess he was scouting for man city :rolleyes:

At the moment Pearce is coaching at Man City and also involved with the England Under 18s team, oldham are after him to be their new boss but no news on that

as yet, although stuart Pearce has said he would like to be a manager..

my guess he was scouting for man city  :rolleyes:

Obviously a wasted journey then !!!

:P

It's inevitable that with our current league position and our crop of young stars we're going to attract the attention of scouts from other clubs. The trick will be to hang onto them. Only promotion will keep the nucleus of this squad here next season.

• Admin

Without sounding like a starstruck schoolboy (little old for that!)

Got Tony Adams to sign my programme as he got off the Wycombe team coach.

Then went for pint over Wedlocks, when we saw the fire engines arriving, we thought we'd better take a butchers.

As we got just past the ticket office walking toward the Atyeo Stand, in the darkness, I spotted Stuart Pearce walking through the crowd.

I grabbed my Fiancee telling her to get a pen out of her handbag pretty sharpish, I then met up with Stuart as he was buying a programme from outside the club shop (getting his autograph aswell).

Was amazed to see an England LEGEND at Ashton Gate, but was completely puzzled as to why he would have been at the ground.

Have read both Tony Adams' and Stuart Pearce's autobiographies and not sure either of them ever mentioned being that close outside of football.

Whatever the case seemed along way for Stuart Pearce to be visiting Tony Adams. :rolleyes:

I remember he was seen down here 4 or 5 years ago and the rumours started! Wasn't it pointed out then that he has in-laws down this way?
Doesn't he own Horses in Wiltshire?

Perhaps he was flying out from Bristol International, had a bit of time on his hands, so went to see the only team that were playing in the surrounding area at home? :rolleyes:

Guest shotgun

Yeh he was sat just to the right of me, notepad and pen in hand, didnt see him making many notes thou, not surprising, was poor game, he was in Williams Stand block k end of a row by the steps, he left midway through 2nd half, he had a cuppa...

Thats prob why he left, had a cuppa from the kiosk and was tottaly discusted, his notes werent on players, they were about the food and drinks.. MY GOD STUART PIERCE WAS UNDERCOVER AS A HEALTH AND FOOD OFFICER!!
Perhaps we are featuring in the next Egon Ronay Good Food Guide.

Guest zider_head

my mate spoke to him he was working for man city looking at 2 city players but wouldnt day whom, I'm guessing coles and doc maybe ?

Archived