IGNORED

If Noble Is Out...

Ivan_is_a_legend

this is a great opportunity for us to see how johnson performs with a more definsove midfielder with hi from the off.

hopefully he will have the chance to get forward alot more, which he couldnt do last tuesday due to the negative tactics we reverted too.

got a good feeling for tomorrow. after garys comments on tuesday after the game, I'm expecting a much more positive attitude from the players

this is a great opportunity for us to see how johnson performs with a more definsove midfielder with hi from the off.

hopefully he will have the chance to get forward alot more, which he couldnt do last tuesday due to the negative tactics we reverted too.

got a good feeling for tomorrow. after garys comments on tuesday after the game, I'm expecting a much more positive attitude from the players

There's certainly plenty of options in Skuse, Russell & Brown as central midfiedl options. :D

No it isnt we cant just create a defensive midfield player, neither Skuse, Brown or Russell are defensive midfielders. My choice would be Scotty Brown; reason being, he may not be the best timer of a challange but he does certainly get stuck in, he is also a good player on the ball a 10x the commitment of Noble.

Skuse is a decent enough squad player although certainly not a defensive midfield player, not too sure what he actually adds to the game? No creation, not a great tackler, and I don't believe he puts in 100% all the time. Russell is a good creative midfielder, but is too slow to win challanges; shame though good player.

Archived