IGNORED

Savage, Just Savage..

Lordofthebling

What I don't like about R***** ######** is that for some reason he thinks that people don't like him because he's a hard man. That fact is that people hate him because he is a cheat, plain and simple (remember the Worthington Cup Final against Spurs?).

One of the funnier moments of watching football was when ######** tried to wind Paul Ince up and act hard, but Incey just laughed at him and walked away! :D:me?:

I can be all arrogant here- because I did know this.

I used to hate Robbie Savage- plain and simple. I wouldn't say I like him now- his gamesmanship has no place in football.

HOWEVER- he has never been sent off because although he tackles hard and pushes about a bit...he very rarely, if ever, punches, elbows or deliberately tries to harm a player in a tackle.

He upsets a lot of people but isn't dangerous.

He earned my respect somewhat the season Leicester went down (almost 2 years ago now). I went with my dad to see the last ever game at Craven Cottage. Fulham at home against already relegated Leicester City. It was drab 0-0...but Robbie Savage was EVERYWHERE. Best player on the pitch by a mile. He was running into the box, on the end of crosses, battling in midfield and blocking shots in his own area. You could not fault his pride and passion.

He earned my respect somewhat the season Leicester went down (almost 2 years ago now). I went with my dad to see the last ever game at Craven Cottage. Fulham at home against already relegated Leicester City. It was drab 0-0...but Robbie Savage was EVERYWHERE. Best player on the pitch by a mile. He was running into the box, on the end of crosses, battling in midfield and blocking shots in his own area. You could not fault his pride and passion.
Still a cheatin' #### though.... :D

Unlike Mills who tried to obstruct a THEIRRY HENRY penalty?  :D
Why do you have M. Henry's name in CAPS? Do you believe that people shouldn't disagree or argue with him because of who he is? Mills was just voicing his opinion - if anyone was a #### in that incident it was Henry for running over after he scored.

Why do you have M. Henry's name in CAPS? Do you believe that people shouldn't disagree or argue with him because of who he is? Mills was just voicing his opinion - if anyone was a #### in that incident it was Henry for running over after he scored.
Henry was not a #### for showing his passion, something you say you like Mills for. :D

Archived