IGNORED

Eastend Petition

cider head

ok i know what some are thinking ''not another eastend thread''

but now the time is to stop talking and (FOR THOSE WHO CARE)

it's time to get off our asses and do something, therefore there

is a written petition being started to allow fans in to the eastend

and not just for fans of the future, who mainly should be sat

in the family stand...

There is a Eastend petition to be signed by fans who wish to.

If you wish to sign it then it can be done by seeing MR SD

at the 3lions and also at jaspers bar opposite the hen and chicken

all you do is pop in and ask to sign the petition with your name,

address (optional or area you live) and signature.

also stylus has a few sheets so anyone who knows him

see stylus to sign it, the weston lads have got bill (TOTH)

to see to sign it.

i will be looking in to other pubs or outlets to get people to sign it....

SIMPLE THING IS IF YOU DON'T AGREE DON'T SIGN IT AND THIS POST

WON'T APPLY TO YOU....

it might not make any difference but at least we tried....

Why do we need to Poxy threads on OTIB about this subject! Come on mods, sort it out! Its getting boring now!

Knock down the Eastend o0o 0o0 ahhhhhhhhhh!

Because dispite what you and a few others think it is very popular; it could also bring us all together a bit more.

Your crys to knock down the East End are a bit strange; what if that happens and the away fans are moved into your stand :o and your stand is emptied of home fans, would that be o.k :laugh:

I seldom agree with you but on this one your spot on, the quicker a new stand in put in place of the EE the better.

All this EE petition stuff is bonkers.

Wouldnt mind moving out of your stand to make way for the away fans then :disapointed2se:

Can we start a KNOCK DOWN THE EASTEND thread please? :unsure:

go for it, like you won't sign mine i won't sign yours :rolleyes:

Why do we need to Poxy threads on OTIB about this subject! Come on mods, sort it out! Its getting boring now!

Knock down the Eastend o0o 0o0 ahhhhhhhhhh!

i see the answer! you read the title of the thread, you then don't click to read,

you then move on to a topic you got interest in, not that hard is it.

:D

I was going to ask if we could have a "please stop flogging that dead horse, we're sick to death of it" petition.

again don't read the thread, you know what your going to get when you read the tin

don't open it then moan about what you find as you already know you don't like it,,

it's simple.

I seldom agree with you but on this one your spot on, the quicker a new stand in put in place of the EE the better.

i wish the new stand was there i bought a brick now thats bonkers fella'

you lot sound like a group of stewards! :shifty:

Lets split the Ateyo in two halves, season ticket holders one side, unreserved seating the other :farmer:

This is one of the key things that I believe will increase the atmosphere and is at least partly the reason the atmosphere is often better at away games. By doing this the ones who want to make some noise (and dare I say stand) would generally congregate near the back of the stand, and those who don't are free to move elsewhere. It's all about choice, although if there was a terracing section I feel the vocal fans who want to stand would go in there and then there could be reserved seating in the seating areas. See my signature for information on the nationwide campaign to reintroduce at least some standing areas in all grounds.

Just as well, you don't represent all fans then isnt it. and obviously never remember the EE either.

Archived