IGNORED

Sorry, Another Marcus Stewart Thread.

aa_bcfc

In case no-one has noticed MS played 90 minutes on Tuesday, a further 90 minutes on Saturday and ran a 1/2 marathon in 1hr 56mins on Sunday. Not bad for, as some have said on here, an unfit, overweight p****d up has-been. Now that load of rubbish has been put to bed I suppose they will have to find another reason to slag him off.

In case no-one has noticed MS played 90 minutes on Tuesday, a further 90 minutes on Saturday and ran a 1/2 marathon in 1hr 56mins on Sunday. Not bad for, as some have said on here, an unfit, overweight p****d up has-been. Now that load of rubbish has been put to bed I suppose they will have to find another reason to slag him off.

I've run a half marathon in under that but it didn't stop me knocking back the beer, and I wouldn't expect a place in City's starting line-up on the back of it.

Seriously, well done for the run, Marcus, but I'm sure he's moved on and I can't see why we can't do that too. He was always going to do better at Yeovil than for us as he's got more to prove down there as a result of what's happened up here.

He's not part of the plans here. Accept it, move on and try giving the lads who are playing for City all your support instead of throwing up distractions. They need backing and they deserve it because they are giving 100 per cent to the cause and producing some great football.

mate of mine did it in 2hr 4mins, he's no pro footballer, however he didn't play 90mins on saturday, but did have a few pre-game and post match beers

Not at all. Well Done to MS, but what has the fact he ran a half marathon in 1hr 56mins, got to do with his footballing ability and showings in a Bristol City shirt. Even if he does drink, doesnt mean he wont be able to run a marathon. After all he is a footballer where fitness is essential.

By the way, does anyone know if he raised money, who for, and was there any sponsor forms knocking around the gate ???

Not at all. Well Done to MS, but what has the fact he ran a half marathon in 1hr 56mins, got to do with his footballing ability and showings in a Bristol City shirt. Even if he does drink, doesnt mean he wont be able to run a marathon. After all he is a footballer where fitness is essential.

By the way, does anyone know if he raised money, who for, and was there any sponsor forms knocking around the gate ???

Yeah, but you and others were ALWAYS slagging him off and saying he wasnt fit :dunno: His footballing ability is there for EVERYONE who follows football to see......... except a few of you on here who know better than all the managers,coaches,players etc etc in the football league.

Doubt he would tell you if he raised money for any charity etc because whichever one he chose it would be the wrong one to some of you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

who cares we are third

He's not in the side because he's unfit, crap or anything else that's football or personal life related.

He's fallen out with GJ and, if you do that, you're toast.

MS was, apparently, along with Phillips, a disenting voice in the dressing room.

They're gone, well, almost.

Partridge started the ruck in the night club & Smith wasn't in the side under BT who signed him, never mind GJ.

They're gone.....well, almost. :farmer:

Move On :city::city:

My mate is a piss head, managed it in 1hr 37, spends a minimum of 40 hours a week on his feet working and has a good working relationship with his boss.

Good.

All off down the pub instead of training then :doh::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Think you'll find the time was 1.52.56 runner number 7027.

:dance::dance:

Archived