IGNORED

England Vs Macedonia

The Batman

Will be there as always in the Stretford End.

Staying up for the Saturday night as well and going out, probably Deansgate area - maybe a trip to Teasers again :dance:

I hear they've been gettin some good nights goin in there, not just full of strippers like. Deansgate's pretty dry on a saturday though.

i think me mate will be dragging me to 5th Avenue, apparently it's quality from what i've been told.

:laugh:

It's an effing hole. Went there once and promised I'd never go back

Am going myself, mates bday type thing so it'll be an all dayer, should be alright... Just hate my hard earned cash going into Glaziers back burner

This sat, I can tell you, Sankeys has got a crackin House night on - North I beleive has a good hiphop night but they get cancels a lot, and there's the Boddies brewery with an amazin dnb night. Will post more info later in the week if I remember

In addition, and depends on what sort of entertainment you are looking for, when I was in Manchester in the summer was told by a cabbie "if you want posh Cheshire tarts then go to Deansgate Locks, if you want rough north Manchester slappers, go to the Printworks." The Locks were very disappointing.

In addition, and depends on what sort of entertainment you are looking for, when I was in Manchester in the summer was told by a cabbie "if you want posh Cheshire tarts then go to Deansgate Locks, if you want rough north Manchester slappers, go to the Printworks." The Locks were very disappointing.

Balls to that, the locks are over rated, over populated and over priced. Not worth the time or effort. The printworks are just chavtastic bars that shouldn't exist (except for TigerTiger). Never go there. Went for a drink in there last night it was horrible. And it's so noisy in there....

Northern Quarter and Oxford Road are good areas to head out to.

Kasabian are playing at the Boddington Brewery. But that'll be heaving and is prolly sold out.

Mr Scruff is playing at the music box.

One Central is crackin on a saturday...

Not really many good nights on this sat to be honest.

Depending on preference for music I'd say Sankeys, Ampersand, One Central and TigerTiger are a good shout for a saturday.

Archived