IGNORED

Calling All City Fans

Taunton_City

I could not belive some people booing at the end on tuesday!! now i know we r on a bit of a sticking patch at the mo(including some of r wins) but surelythis is the time to really get behind the players! i think we should sing r hearts out saturday for the whole 90mins! and if afer 10-15 mins its not hapening and we are playing bad,dont get on there backs(like tuesday) just surport them even more!!!!

by the way can u go any stand u want or is behind the goal only open when side stand is full??

:Costumed19: COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!! :Costumed19:

• Admin

Agreed with you there !

It's less likely to happen at an away game anyway, as the people making the effort to travel are more likely to get behid the team than hthe casual gloryhunter who attends a couple of home games per season.

It will be a joy to get away from the whining b@stards that expect us to win every game at home by a cricket score !

I can't ever remember people booing players at an away game.

Generally everyone who goes away is supportive regardless, though I do recall Bournemouth a few seasons back where the performance was dire enough to test the patience of the most loyal travellers.

This may have been covered on here already, but which of the 2 stands at Edgely Park will people be going in?

I can there was a small group at the Wrexham away game this year (0-0) who booed the team at the end when they came over to acknowledge our support. It was also noted by a number of commentators and match reporters.

I seem to recall they were booed off at Notts County last season, and whilst I can't remember for sure, the 3-0 loss at Wycombe may have resulted in a fair share of boos.

I agree entirely! People at work think i'm strange because I go to more away games than home games.

The reason is I can't stand the lack of atmosphere at The Gate sometimes and the whingeing just gets me down.

Against Wycombe some clown behind me in the Williams Stand bellowed "You're useless Coles, overrated, no ability."

A few years ago I even heard "What have you ever done for the shirt Tinnon?" at a home game!

what a joke!!!!

Away from home City fans are fantastic - as long as the team try as hard as they can for the famous red shirt then we will be there and will be as vocal as we can.

City fans will always get behind players who show they care - well the away fans will.

Archived