IGNORED

New Striker Mmm

leadman

loan signings, can be great can be a nightmare, i still blame last years auto promo miss out on fagans january visit, roberts was benched when he was doing enough to start, i also think we signed a player who was very similar to one we allready had, i.e liam rosenior, the strikers allready at the club must of been fed right up.

Then insteps robins and the seasons back on trackm proof if you needed any, loanees are a lottery, if we get a loanee i would hope, unless he bags straight off, he wont be the first name on the team sheet like fagan was.

me other point is about ken bates, would you like to see him at ag, after all he is minted and hes looking to get back in football, i dont think sheff wed are desirable, after all who wants 20 million worth of debt when he can have 3 or 4 mill here, i still cant work out for the life of me why noone has fancied investing in city, the fan base is there and yet noone wants to speculate atall, cmon oh wealthy nobles spend your wonga

Hear bloody hear.just been on owlstalk and ,generally, they are so peed off with current board that they see Bates as saviour.He bought Chelski for £1 and made his money through property development on the back of it.He is a buisnessman,a bead counter.Correct me if I'm wrong but Steve L is a city fan,so was/ is Scott D.

Who does Ken Bates support?Answer? Himself. :rolleyes:

Yep, your right Saab Driver.

You get all these people who say they will invest money into the club, but really they don't. They just spend the money for the club. If they make the club suceed then they are going to be loved by everyone forever. However any kind of minor blip can send a club plunging into the depths of administration. Then all they do is walk away and try again with another club where the fans will say great we got someone here who wants to invest in us.

The only way i would be happy in someone taking us over if we could be assure their money would be transferred into a Bristol City bank account and they could not take any of it back.

Any other way would be a disaster.

Anyway we are progressing season by season with this board, they do things for the fans and work to satisfy us. They only spend what they got and we can be confident of having a club in 10 years time and beyond if this board stays on.

Its all about patience, i belive with this board eventually we will get Premiership football. It would take time, but i think it will come. We prooved if we play premiership opposition we can get fantastic crowds, so that would help.

But this board are doing fantastically if you asked me. It may have took them quite a few years to get us out of Div 2 but we were in a bit of a mess when they took over. They have now got this club looking so much better and more organised its not true. We are progressing slowly but surely.

While this board is in charge i can't see us taking many, if any steps backwards, and i pledge my full 100% support to them and hope they stay with us for a long long time.

While this board is in charge i can't see us taking many, if any steps backwards, and i pledge my full 100% support to them and hope they stay with us for a long long time.

Quality post Tommy - agree with every word.

Steve L and the rest of the board have been brilliant and I wouldn't want anyone else in charge :rolleyes:

if bates was interested i would hope he would work with the board allready in place, after all they no there 2ndiv onions, i still say when bates took a back seat chelsea were a far better club than when he took over, I'm sure the excisting board would keep it legal and above board about any major changes bates would ask for.

the trouble with saying no to bates or anyone else for that matter is saying we dont ever want massive investment, i think the current board have done us proud but dont have large amounts to throw down the bottomless pit that a football club can be, I'm sure we will reach a point were this board have done what they can, no rich city fan has came foreward yet and invested millions, so to hope that one will come foreward is a bit hit and miss, dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

i take your in agreement about the loanees

Archived