IGNORED

Can You Believe These Jokers...?

WTFiGO!?!

The c###ing bastarding son's of mother####### t###faces have only gone and introduced a swear jar at work!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

£2 a pop :o , straight out our wages peanuts on Friday.

I'm terrified to speak.

It's either unconcealed discrimanation against us poor tourette syndrome sufferers, in which case I may sue, or they've finally found a simple and non-violent way of getting me to shut the #### up.

Anyone else had this cruel blow dealt them?

One teacher tried to introduce it in a class at school but we just said fe*k as they did in Father Ted and when challenged just said it wasn't technically a swear word. Said teacher backed down after instead of just the occasional swearing there was almost constant use of the aforementioned word by a few people in particular. :D

As for having it in work have no idea as only ever done a little bit as mostly I am a work shy, tax stealing student. :rolleyes:

The c###ing bastarding son's of mother####### t###faces have only gone and introduced a swear jar at work!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

£2 a pop :o , straight out our wages peanuts on Friday.

I'm terrified to speak.

It's either unconcealed discrimanation against us poor tourette syndrome sufferers, in which case I may sue, or they've finally found a simple and non-violent way of getting me to shut the #### up.

Anyone else had this cruel blow dealt them?

Just tell them to #### off when they demand your 2 quid. I'd happily support a swear jar at work, if people would let me instigate a "talking about kids and/or religion" jar.

Archived