IGNORED

Port Vale

leader

Spreadbet 500-750 at Vale

Only 500 Tickets Sold for Bmth and it's all ticket.

If we win at Vale I would say 900-1,300 to Bmth

Lose & it will be 750-900 tops.

I don't always agree with you, but in this case I must say I do, as our away crowds seem to have been decreasing over the last few seasons. I guess this is both due to cost, as well as poor results, and dare I say it, the older more commited fans being replaced by more commercial fans/customers in some cases.

I`m going.

Reckon 1000+.

I've got to be honest, I would be absolutely amazed if we took more than 1000. As much as I would love us to. When I said 700+ I meant 800 max really. I think we're taking 4 coaches? (official ones). (As you can see I do like to look out for our away numbers) Well we had 5 coaches at Hull couple of seasons ago and the away attendance was something like 1128. (yes I know 5 coaches is only 250 odd) So 4 coaches must mean its quite popular and so 700+. But the other thing is its not as far a Hull for supporters either using their own transport or public transport and so that may add a few more. I think 800 would be a good number.

...I need to get out more... :shutup:

I don't always agree with you, but in this case I must say I do, as our away crowds seem to have been decreasing over the last few seasons. I guess this is both due to cost, as well as poor results, and dare I say it, the older more commited fans being replaced by more commercial fans/customers in some cases.

I think the reasons are;

1.League Position-Watch it grow if we start winning and we're top.

2.Same grounds for ten seasons and people are cheesed off with visiting the same old dumps.

3.Cost-Football isn't cheap and an average away trip probably costs £30-75 depending on method of travel, food, drink etc. etc.That doesn't include intangibles like wear & tear on your car.

4.Fragile confidence and whilst I'm pleased to see us 3rd, the 14th placed club could overtake us if they win and we lose. :)

See you all at Vale :city::city:

Archived