IGNORED

City Get A Bye..

Lita For Congo

Guest MaloneFM

Pardon old Rog but isn't that the Asscoiate Members trophy or the LDV or whatever they have sold their sold to ths season?

And if its the Johnson cup shouldn't we have actually won it before they give it to wee Ray Winstone?

Pardon old Rog but isn't that the Asscoiate Members trophy or the LDV or whatever they have sold their sold to ths season?

And if its the Johnson cup shouldn't we have actually won it before they give it to wee Ray Winstone?

No old chap, it's the Johnstone Paint Trophy, not the glosser cup.

I see the connection now. Its that old paint - football thing isn't it?

Yes...... :blink:

Sorry, old chap, but I was just looking in the old trophy and it was full of terps and brushes. The fumes do get a bit potent, don't you know.

By the way Rog, do you think you could persuade the club to adopt 'Avenues and alleyways' as a follow-up to 'Amarillo' when we pop the bag of wind in the old onion bag? Its just that Tony Christie's a bit short of readies and he was wondering....

Or what about 'Behind closed doors' by Charlie Rich, the old Silver Fox. Now, there was a crowd pleaser that was easy on the ear. Happy days.

Or what about 'Behind closed doors' by Charlie Rich, the old Silver Fox. Now, there was a crowd pleaser that was easy on the ear. Happy days.

'...then she makes me glad that I'm a man...'

Superb - I thought that was a really dirty song when I was a kid. Worth starting a thread on what she might have done to make ole Charlie glad? :D

Guest MaloneFM

I would swap a final apperance just to be able to play rovers at home and beat them like 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 nil :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I wouldn't. Been there. Seen it. Like putting a sick dog to sleep.

Then booting it a bit.

Archived