IGNORED

Unbelievable

Loderingo

We've just won 2-0 away from home and no-one has mentioned Marcus Stewart for a whole half an hour! Of course, I didn't go to the Yeovil match but I have it on good authority that we was outstanding, showing the agility and guile of an old Mohammed Ali, coupled with the pace and power of Stephen Hawking. Obviously with so much natural talent, he could have easily scored 12 today but thanks to his noble and generous nature he decided to be magnanamous to the Crewe team and being the team player that he is, he didn't want to show his team mates up with his natural flair and ability.

Did I mention that he even did the half-time entertainment, bringing the crowd to tears with several moving ballads by Westlife and performing part of Swan Lake dressed in a shocking pink tutu?

Did I mention that he recently rescued the Yeovil tealady's cat Mr Tiggles, from the dangerous upper branches of a tree?

Did I mention that he's flying out to Israel next week to rekindle the Middle East peace process?

Did I mention that he's been nominated for World footballer of the year AND Sports personality of the year (by one C Arny)?

Really we should ban people from talking about Bristol City on this forum so that we can all concentrate on what's important - worshipping the ground that the divine Marcus Stewart walks on!

We've just won 2-0 away from home and no-one has mentioned Marcus Stewart for a whole half an hour! Of course, I didn't go to the Yeovil match but I have it on good authority that we was outstanding, showing the agility and guile of an old Mohammed Ali, coupled with the pace and power of Stephen Hawking. Obviously with so much natural talent, he could have easily scored 12 today but thanks to his noble and generous nature he decided to be magnanamous to the Crewe team and being the team player that he is, he didn't want to show his team mates up with his natural flair and ability.

Did I mention that he even did the half-time entertainment, bringing the crowd to tears with several moving ballads by Westlife and performing part of Swan Lake dressed in a shocking pink tutu?

Did I mention that he recently rescued the Yeovil tealady's cat Mr Tiggles, from the dangerous upper branches of a tree?

Did I mention that he's flying out to Israel next week to rekindle the Middle East peace process?

Did I mention that he's been nominated for World footballer of the year AND Sports personality of the year (by one C Arny)?

Really we should ban people from talking about Bristol City on this forum so that we can all concentrate on what's important - worshipping the ground that the divine Marcus Stewart walks on!

Excellent post buddy , you,ll have all the MS groupies to answer to now. :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::dance::dance::dance::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Just to keep you happy,he was voted MOM today! :chant6ez::chant6ez:

Fair play but you shouldnt point fingers at other forum members, probably makes you bit of a sad act

Blimey, if thats what living in Aldershot does to you then avoid...........

• Admin

Our results with him at the club:

p37, w9, d10, l18, pts:37

With him out on loan:

p19, w15, d1, l3, pts:46

Think of him as an expensive stay-away lucky mascot :D

So, convince Yeovil to turn his loan into an "season long loan" and we'll finish on 105 points :dance:

If Enoch is not fit for Tuesday we will have no striker on the bench again. MS is playing well at Yeovil- bring him back into a team playing well and he would add something given the injuries we have. Or we could bring in a loanee who has never played for us before and does know where Ashton Gate is and could care even less..............know which I would chose but I'm just blinkered

Still a City player and from what i have heard is playing very well, if you don't like him why mention him????

But now all MS threads "should" be put on to the "Football Forum" because technically he is currently a Yeovil player!

Even though i don't worship MS, bit of a unfair post i think. People are all entitled to opinions even if they don't fit the norm.

But now all MS threads "should" be put on to the "Football Forum" because technically he is currently a Yeovil player!

Even though i don't worship MS, bit of a unfair post i think. People are all entitled to opinions even if they don't fit the norm.

Hey guys. I wasn't trying to have a pop at anyone in particular. Just trying to send up the fact that however well City play, some people always seem to think the grass is greener. If it isn't Stewart it would be Bridges or Miller etc etc. Certainly don't want to get into personal abuse as there's enough of that on this forum already.

Red Legend - cheers for your PM - you make a fair point. I've just moved to Reading. Is that better or worse than Aldershot???

Hey guys. I wasn't trying to have a pop at anyone in particular. Just trying to send up the fact that however well City play, some people always seem to think the grass is greener. If it isn't Stewart it would be Bridges or Miller etc etc. Certainly don't want to get into personal abuse as there's enough of that on this forum already.

Red Legend - cheers for your PM - you make a fair point. I've just moved to Reading. Is that better or worse than Aldershot???

Don't apologise mate you have made some well structured arguments. If people do not like it......tough.

If Enoch is not fit for Tuesday we will have no striker on the bench again. MS is playing well at Yeovil- bring him back into a team playing well and he would add something given the injuries we have. Or we could bring in a loanee who has never played for us before and does know where Ashton Gate is and could care even less.know which I would chose but I'm just blinkered

Forget MS, as he said on BBC local news during his Yeovil transfer interview, " as long as 'that' Manager is at Bristol City, I shall NEVER play for them ". Don't see anything more conclusive than that, from the Horse's mouth.

Forget him, maybe he'll come back as Manager one day, don't see any other way.

Hes a fellow City fan, why slag him off ?

Thanks for reminding me........just checked out the Yeovil match report,seems he had another good game.Don't know much about all those other things you say he is involved with but its nice to see a Bristol boy doing the business elsewhere if he can't do it at home.

Thanks again for keeping that candle burning!

OS i think most Stewart fans (inc me) are quite happy to see the lads grind out results like today.

Grind out a result? Did you go to Port Vale? If that is grinding out a result then I'll take it every day of the week. Beautiful passing football, could have had two or three more goals at least (Jevons hit woordwork, Jennison 1vs1 on keeper, two great saves by their keeper) while away from home against a team one place beneath us. We passed to feet, passed the ball out of defence, ran at them. When we went one up we did not sit back, we went for the second and deservedly got it.

We played Port Vale off the park on their own turf with decent passing football. That is the sort of stylish football I want to watch City play, and with the exception of the Blackpool game we have been attempting it home and away this season.

We are getting better and better. You judge a manager by results, and if GJ can achieve this standard of football and these results without MS then as far as I'm concerned it's proved him right.

Grind out a result? Did you go to Port Vale? If that is grinding out a result then I'll take it every day of the week. Beautiful passing football, could have had two or three more goals at least (Jevons hit woordwork, Jennison 1vs1 on keeper, two great saves by their keeper) while away from home against a team one place beneath us. We passed to feet, passed the ball out of defence, ran at them. When we went one up we did not sit back, we went for the second and deservedly got it.

We played Port Vale off the park on their own turf with decent passing football. That is the sort of stylish football I want to watch City play, and with the exception of the Blackpool game we have been attempting it home and away this season.

We are getting better and better. You judge a manager by results, and if GJ can achieve this standard of football and these results without MS then as far as I'm concerned it's proved him right.

Yes,but the really big west country football question is can Marcus fire Yeovil to the play-offs?

Archived