IGNORED

Lita & Murray

Riaz

As everyone has been debating what the city team needs at the mo here is my view:

Leroy Lita - Time for him to start, were missing a 'fox in the box' and Leroy Lita has proved he's got goals in him. I would prefer to see Miller start with Lita, although Peacock-Lita is more likely. Danny Wilson says Lita has improving to do, but without first team experience how can he? he's had plenty of experience in the reserves.

So, why spend money or bring someone in when we have a young exciting prospect itching to start?

Scott Murray @ Reading - 1 start in 6 - Seven games ago Murray scored the winner against Notts Forest, but then he was dropped for the following 5 games. He then had a recall on Tuesday nite, only to be substituted on FOUR minutes into the second half. He is Quite clearly out of favour!

With no natural right wingers in the squad, and having already spent over a quarter of a million on two replacements, we cannot expect the board to but another to replacement. BUT I'm sure, the board could a fund a loan signing for the promotion push and Scott Murray would be ideal.

I think these two players would make city into the team that could'nt stop scoring last season and I cant see why defence would'nt carry on so successfully.

I will no doubt be slated about Scott Murray, but

I WISH I COULD BE A MANAGER :D

Guest carter

there was a reason we scored the most goals last season and it wasnt the 20 leagues goals that scotty scored it was his general ability why do you think that reading wanted him becuase yes he may never score as many as last year but its his directness, speed and awarenesss that ripped teams apart and he created srocing opportunities for others like roberts and the cock.

iF we did get murray on loan to the end of the season we need to play a 3-5-2

with a colesy, butler and hill across the back with murray, luke, tommy d, tins, and woodman across middle woodman cus we could change to a 4-4-2 when defendin with lita and ? up front. ;):D:me?::D:P

As everyone has been debating what the city team needs at the mo here is my view:

Leroy Lita - Time for him to start, were missing a 'fox in the box' and Leroy Lita has proved he's got goals in him. I would prefer to see Miller start with Lita, although Peacock-Lita is more likely. Danny Wilson says Lita has improving to do, but without first team experience how can he? he's had plenty of experience in the reserves.

So, why spend money or bring someone in when we have a young exciting prospect itching to start?

Scott Murray @ Reading - 1 start in 6 - Seven games ago Murray scored the winner against Notts Forest, but then he was dropped for the following 5 games. He then had a recall on Tuesday nite, only to be substituted on FOUR minutes into the second half. He is Quite clearly out of favour!

With no natural right wingers in the squad, and having already spent over a quarter of a million on two replacements, we cannot expect the board to but another to replacement. BUT I'm sure, the board could a fund a loan signing for the promotion push and Scott Murray would be ideal.

I think these two players would make city into the team that could'nt stop scoring last season and I cant see why defence would'nt carry on so successfully.

I will no doubt be slated about Scott Murray, but

I WISH I COULD BE A MANAGER :D

Totally disagree about Murray, as good as he was last year, remember the last time we were in div 1 Murray didn't really hack it then, WHEN we are there next year he wont hack it again, sorry about this as much as I like the guy and admit how brilliant he was for us last year ITS NO GOOD GOING BACK. Look forward, if players are played in their correct positions, i.e. Goodfellow on the right, Roberts (And I'm not his greatest fan) on the left we will p**s this league

Just my opinion though

Archived