IGNORED

Trains To Nottingham

bristolborn_and_red

If our current form continues then i expect a real big following at forest. Have been surfing around the net the cheapest train fare i could find is £32 via St Pancras. It's a long old day going by train but aint that part of the craic? Note: going via Birmingham isn't really an option unless you like travelling on buses. If anyone knows of anything cheaper, it would be appreciated if you could let me know.

If our current form continues then i expect a real big following at forest. Have been surfing around the net the cheapest train fare i could find is £32 via St Pancras. It's a long old day going by train but aint that part of the craic? Note: going via Birmingham isn't really an option unless you like travelling on buses. If anyone knows of anything cheaper, it would be appreciated if you could let me know.

Just had a look and theres no trains between Glos & Birmingham so its onto a bus.

Bristolborn and red, what are the times & details of the train via St. Pancras ?

• Admin

Just had a look and theres no trains between Glos & Birmingham so its onto a bus.

Bristolborn and red, what are the times & details of the train via St. Pancras ?

Best thing with this buy a cheap day return to Gloucester (about £11) then when you get on next train at New Street get a cheap day return to Notts - even though journey is an extra hour you'd be quids in !

All the years that I have had in the misfortune to be dumped onto a coach when there are problems with trains they have never asked for a ticket on the buses!

Its quite complicated. You have to book two singles bristol to london & london to bristol then the same again for london to nottingahm & nottingham to london. There is also the tube fare from paddington to st pancras (£4.90 return). To make all connections you need to take the 0800 train from parkway to arrive in nottingham at around 12.35. Had a look at Qjump this morning and prices have already gone up. It will more than likely be around £40.

The train via bus and birmingham is £28 return and leaves at parkway around 8.30. Either train from nottingham leaves at around 17.35.

Maybe via birmingham is an option now :(

Archived