IGNORED

Just Give Qpr The Points

Bristol Boy

Hmmmm...... Just what the Sheffield Wednesday fans were say a week or so ago.

And we all know what happened there!!

How come we have gone from one minute having the "strongest squad in the league" to not being able to cover the possible loss of 2 players?

I thought Clayton Fortune was supposed to be the next Vieira, well this could be the perfect opportunity for him to prove it.

If Doherty & Wilkshire are unavailable, I suggest we hand QPR the points and avoid the opportunity of other players getting injured for the play offs.

This is ridiculous.

:D:me?:

But clearly not as ridiculous as your post.

Tommy and Luke will only miss the preparation for the QPR game, if they are selected for the Internationals.

The QPR game will definitely be on a Saturday, as Adam B has quoted in an earlier thread, Sky have shown their full quota of regular season games for Divisions 2 and 3.

Don't forget, we've got Tins and Joe Burnell, as well as Aaron Brown, who can play in central midfield.

Get a grip. Especially if you've got a long fringe that gets in your eyes.

I'm a little worried, cos I think we need Tommy Doc for this game, it will be a crucial game and QPR are a well organised team - The best I've seen this season, and without a decent midfield, I fear we will lose - which cannot happen!

But clearly not as ridiculous as your post.

Tommy and Luke will only miss the preparation for the QPR game, if they are selected for the Internationals.

The QPR game will definitely be on a Saturday, as Adam B has quoted in an earlier thread, Sky have shown their full quota of regular season games for Divisions 2 and 3.

Don't forget, we've got Tins and Joe Burnell, as well as Aaron Brown, who can play in central midfield.

Get a grip. Especially if you've got a long fringe that gets in your eyes.

Yeh sorry I forgot what a great central midfielder JB is.

Like you say, it probably won't matter that we need to make a couple of changes......just like Wycombe really!!

JB is NOT a midfielder. Plsying him there would destroy any forward rhythm the team still has and against the top teams don't expect the score to move off "0".

We need skilfull and passing midfielders, not one who thinks the best way to attack is to defend, and is unable to put the ball forward to a team mate. How many more games in which he shows this will it finally click with some people?

Tommy is needed (our run could be linked to his return to both playing and form)

Luke can be replaced as he was Tuesday by Tins.

Handing the points to QPR is daft as to take both the points from them and gain 3 for city would pobably mean we get auto promotion.

Errr that does counter a different point I made in the past,where I still see Swindon as the team to contend with.

Certainly losing Tommy is a hardship. Losing Wilkshire is not a problem at all considering our performances when he went off last time.

As said in another thread; Aaron and Tins in the middle; Goodfellow on the left; Marvin or Robbo on the right.

Excellent midfield that. Be lucky to see Tommy or Luke get back in :D

Sky News showing that N.Ireland just secured a friendly against Serbia on April 28th, could also be a crucial time for us - what a #### time to arrange a friendly, right at the end of the English season when matches could really count!

If Tommy and Luke cared so much about us going up this season they wouldn't even be considering playing for their countries at such a crucial time!

Come on Tommy and Luke, you're both still young, you will get other chances to play for your country, and especially more so being a first division footballer rather than a second next season!

If Tommy and Luke cared so much about us going up this season they wouldn't even be considering playing for their countries at such a crucial time!

Come on Tommy and Luke, you're both still young, you will get other chances to play for your country, and especially more so being a first division footballer rather than a second next season!

As such, it wouldn't be up to the players.

They could may be contact their international managers and say that they would rather stay with City for such an important game.

But if the managers decide they want the players, they basically have to go or FIFA will just ban them from playing for us anyway.

Suggesting that the players don't care, if they ended up playing for their international teams is being a little bit disrespectful to the players..... I think.

As such, it wouldn't be up to the players.

S'right Tipps.Rules are very clear and its a designated int'national week.

It is up to the int'national manager to release players at his discretion,any attempt to bend rules can be punished by banning player.i.e Mark Viduka episode at Leeds.

Archived