IGNORED

Dubs.

Lordofthebling

She has her own postcode.

Does anybody remember doing this at school - man, people got cussed and burned out blood.

My personal favourite - Your mum is so dumb, when she was told drinks were on the house - she went and got a ladder...

Good times.

Maybe we can get a bit of an eight mile ragga tip kinda thread going on?

Ah the good old days.

Your Mum's so old she broke her leg and gravy poured out.

Your Mum's so old she knew Burger King when he was still a Prince.

Your Mum's so fat she goes to a restaurant, looks at the menu and says "OK!".

Your Mum's so fat when she goes sunbathing on the beach Greenpeace turn up and try and put her back in.

Your mums so ugly she makes Michael Jackson look like Brad Pitt

Your mums so ugly when she applied for the ugly contest they told her 'NO Professionals'

Your mums so ugly they knew what time she was born cos her face stopped the clock...

Your mums so ugly she gets 364 extra days just to dress up for Halloween.

Your mums so ugly her shadow gave up.

Your mums so ugly when born, the doctors had to fit her incubator with tinted windows.

Well, your mum is so stupid, when she went to buy a colour tv - she asked you which colour to buy.

and the old classic - your mum is so poor i saw her on the side of the street kicking a box i said what are you doing she said moving.

Wow, just get me back into my old spliffy jeans, a global hypercolour t shirt, naf naf coat, a bottle of red 20/20 and park me outside Kwik Save.

Blue Bolts, backward Kangol Flat cap and Dreamscape jacket

Thankfully there weren't many cameras around then to record such an embarresing wardrobe on a night out.

Does anyone remember "Petes Place" on the top of the Galleries? That stocked every item of early 90's fashion (For young teenagers) known to man?

Also, I reckon birds looked far better back then than they do now. All personal preference mind you, but there was something about all that permed hair and little skirts.........

Nothing better than a brizzle bird, teenage mum, greasy hair tightly pulled back into a ponytail, chewing gum and smoking a fag swearing.

Well, basically a gashead girl. :devil:

My dear boy, this look seems to be a modern phenonemon. The "Croydon face lift" seems to have replaced the perm as the haircut of choice for girls of easy virtue.

and the old classic - your mum is so poor i saw her on the side of the street kicking a box i said what are you doing she said moving.

Oh mate, that's quality have not heard that for yeeeeears

Wow, just get me back into my old spliffy jeans, a global hypercolour t shirt, naf naf coat, a bottle of red 20/20 and park me outside Kwik Save.

:D

Good times.

(oh and a dodgy perm)

:laugh:

Does anyone remember "Petes Place" on the top of the Galleries? That stocked every item of early 90's fashion (For young teenagers) known to man?

Heh, how many hours where wasted whilst staring through that window wondering how long it would take for your coppers to turn into golden nuggets. Good times indeed

I use to have a jacket with "on one crew" on the back, to go with my Ellese trainers that came in different colours. Jeans had to come from Westworld which was then on Park Row near Tribe of One.

Them were the days....Theklea on Thurday, Golddiggers on Friday and the Edge in Luton on Saturday night unless there was a big party on.

There was a bloke who worked in there who was FIT!!!!

(we used to go and hang around outside just to see if we could get a glimpse of him - those were the days!)

That's what your Mum said last night. :ph34r:

Why, were you watching?

http://www.bleubolt.co.uk/

Can anyone find any pictures of Spliffy Jeans, Fresh Nation tops or Technic Jackets ect?

Fresh Nation. Oh how I yearned and yearned. And then one Christmas, I got a burgundy fresh nation jumper. Didnt they have some sort of Fido dude on the front or something?!

Sweater Shop as well... Those were the days.

Your Momma's SO FAT her blood type is Ragu

Thats some funny ish.

That's frighteningly accurate.

You know what I'm talking about Nibor... Get the 20/20 going and some Hooch. So cool.

Fresh Nation. Oh how I yearned and yearned. And then one Christmas, I got a burgundy fresh nation jumper. Didnt they have some sort of Fido dude on the front or something?!

YES! Because I seem to remember having the same jumper, and my mate had it in green.

If only cool Britania hadn't come along and turned everyone into Richard Ashcroft, Fresh Nation could have taken over the world!

Archived