IGNORED

Wow

barry_manc

:blink:

They have rules on here? Christ I'm ####ed

Let's start a revolutionary process that will provide the masses with entertainment during their hours of boredom...

Any ideas?

Today I've been watching fights with lions vs tigers. (I've discovered this new thing they call you tube (I'm not sure who they're calling the tube though))

Can you guess who'd win?

It surprised me!

:blink:

They have rules on here? Christ I'm ####ed

Let's start a revolutionary process that will provide the masses with entertainment during their hours of boredom...

Any ideas?

Today I've been watching fights with lions vs tigers. (I've discovered this new thing they call you tube (I'm not sure who they're calling the tube though))

Can you guess who'd win?

It surprised me!

Hey Bazza where you been? Long holiday was it?? :dance:

Hey Bazza where you been? Long holiday was it?? :dance:

I have been travelling around south america learning the revolutionary tactics needed to survive in this cut throat whirlwind culture of ours. Just want to give a big shout out to Che - you the man. Now that I have the no-ledge, well, trust me, there's going to be some changes round yeer :farmer:

And the revolution will not be televised.

AAAH, BUT YOUR MUMS SO FAT SHES GOT MORE CHINS THAN THE CHINESE PHONE BOOK.

AAAH, but your mums so fat she fell over and got stuck in the grand canyon.

Not like you Bazza. In the work place though :disapointed2se:

Weeellllll, you gotta do what you gotta do to make the working day cope-able, I'm not endursing intoxication, well only when it helps :D

Mr Manc old chap, good day, long time no speak me luvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :w00t:

No speak for a very good reason - my attention has been diverted!

And no, it's not a good day. Tuesdays are the worst days ever (they're just nothing days, at least a monday is a monday). It's raining. I'm hungover. I'm at work. Blahblahblah, not a good day :unsure:

Archived