IGNORED

Benyon

bcfc seattle

mmm i was wondering about Benyon the other day when considering Brooker & Enoch are unavailable, he was banging them in for fun pre-season, was he not?

Anyways, it will be Jevons and Williams up front tonight, and Skusey will replace Williams i expect later in the 2nd half.

No need for more than 2 strikers tonight, we're going to be defending more than attacking.

mmm i was wondering about Benyon the other day when considering Brooker & Enoch are unavailable, he was banging them in for fun pre-season, was he not?

Anyways, it will be Jevons and Williams up front tonight, and Skusey will replace Williams i expect later in the 2nd half.

No need for more than 2 strikers tonight, we're going to be defending more than attacking.

Interesting in that a year ago he was banging them in for fun but hasn't seemed to have had the same effect since. It seemed that Williams overtook him for pace and level did ne not?

I asked why they weren't using him last year and the messages I got from this forum from people who knew him were saying he isn't ready yet. :dunno:

Interesting in that a year ago he was banging them in for fun but hasn't seemed to have had the same effect since. It seemed that Williams overtook him for pace and level did ne not?

I asked why they weren't using him last year and the messages I got from this forum from people who knew him were saying he isn't ready yet. :dunno:

Well many people think and that when your good enough, your old enough. Maybe there's still much he can learn within the youth setup still?

There are some decent prospect knocking about in our youth team, a few of them will be making breif appearences in the first team before the seasons out i expect, i'm sure Benyon will be one.

He had a fairly big bust up with both Lee and Gary, and i think he is getting the 'Marcus Stewart' treatment, but obviously its not on a big a scale.

Had not heard about a bust up with Lee, who is a new boy in the squad. On the Latvia tour, Benyon had an incident on the pitch and the main site quoted GJ saying, I will have to have some words with him.

He scored well last season in reserves, is 20 this season, the same as Keogh and Fontaine. He also scored the goal of the pre season against Shrewsbury[ ? ].

He is light weight, however he seems to know where the net is. We have Academy posters in the forum, perhaps they can enlighten us. In any event, as Stewart cant be used, Benyon would be the obvious choice for the bench. If not I feel BCFC owes it to the fans to say why he is not being considered.

The main site made a big splash about Benyon et al getting pro contracts with a nice picture. I think its equally relevant for the main site to advise the paying fans as to why he is not getting a chance. Not good enough ? I don't mind that, but tell the paying public whats going on. We don't need another GJ v MS situation, these behind closed doors player freeze outs are bad publicity. Spell it out GJ.

Had not heard about a bust up with Lee, who is a new boy in the squad. On the Latvia tour, Benyon had an incident on the pitch and the main site quoted GJ saying, I will have to have some words with him.

He scored well last season in reserves, is 20 this season, the same as Keogh and Fontaine. He also scored the goal of the pre season against Shrewsbury[ ? ].

He is light weight, however he seems to know where the net is. We have Academy posters in the forum, perhaps they can enlighten us. In any event, as Stewart cant be used, Benyon would be the obvious choice for the bench. If not I feel BCFC owes it to the fans to say why he is not being considered.

The main site made a big splash about Benyon et al getting pro contracts with a nice picture. I think its equally relevant for the main site to advise the paying fans as to why he is not getting a chance. Not good enough ? I don't mind that, but tell the paying public whats going on. We don't need another GJ v MS situation, these behind closed doors player freeze outs are bad publicity. Spell it out GJ.

Slippery slope that though brasonmo... Do we expect the club to publish reasons everytime a player is dropped or picked for the team?

Would be very difficult for GJ to man-manage and keep morale up if everytime he privately thinks that a player isn't up to it he advertises it to world. Would be difficult to move on said player as well.

Agree that Benyon should be on the bench though as we've got no striking cover... If Benyon has pulled a 'Marcus' then it should be sorted early or he should be sold early... One of the two...

Archived