IGNORED

Stockport

out of harms way

To all submariners, blue bus boys and balaclava wearing men who should know better - just to let you know i've been chatting with a lovely Stockport lass :P at work today and she's recommended the Little Jack Horner for a few beers before the game. Its a decent little boozer, not far from the ground, but nicely out of harm's way and shouldn't be any stress getting in. There's a Macdonalds on the A6 that goes through the middle of the place, not far from the railway station. Go down the road opposite and the pub's down there. What time do you reckon you'll be there?

Excellent news Elvis! :clap: You'll be glad to hear that Stockport is full of lovely lasses! ;) However, girlfriend won't be too chuffed if i turned up with that particular lovely Stockport lass - I'll be waiting in dry dock for the arrival of the sub on me own.

I love these smilie things :D:me?::D

PS Malagro was drunk as a lord on 2 pints of (I tried to say a naughty word)y northern beer midweek and he left my sofa covered in a mat of his pubes and various fart stains. :vomit2:

Excellent news Elvis!  :D You'll be glad to hear that Stockport is full of lovely lasses!  :D  However, girlfriend won't be too chuffed if i turned up with that particular lovely Stockport lass - I'll be waiting in dry dock for the arrival of the sub on me own.

I love these smilie things :me?:  :D  ;)

PS Malagro was drunk as a lord on 2 pints of (I tried to say a naughty word)y northern beer midweek and he left my sofa covered in a mat of his pubes and various fart stains. :vomit2:

This is a disgrace and completely untrue. :D

Anybody that knows me is well aware of my hatred of alcohol and that I have not touched a drop for years.

As for the pubes I think you will find that my preference for the "Brazillian" method of styling more than discounts these appalling claims.

As for fart stains......guilty as charged yer Honour.

KEEP IT REAL!!!

Kind regards, I'm just off down Netto to buy some new razors.

Mal :me?:

:clap:

Archived