CM: Johnson

CF: Showunmi - Williams injured

CF: Jevons

S1: Federici

S2: Orr

S3: Skuse - assumed fit

S4: Noble

S5: Benyon

If Showunmi isn't available I would expect us to use a 4-5-1 system with Jevo on his own and Benyon still on the bench

Suspensions won't start until the Brentford away game. So will probably go with Enoch & Jevons upfront with Jennison on the left and Murray on the bench.

For the Brentford game, I would be tempted to play Keogh alongside McCombe, bring in Orr at RB and bring in Fontaine for McAllister at LB. Seems to me that GJ has gone off Woody a bit.

Suspensions won't start until the Brentford away game. So will probably go with Enoch & Jevons upfront with Jennison on the left and Murray on the bench.

For the Brentford game, I would be tempted to play Keogh alongside McCombe, bring in Orr at RB and bring in Fontaine for McAllister at LB. Seems to me that GJ has gone off Woody a bit.

fonts is not a left back!

I know, he's better at CH but he is quick and can do a job there. For some reason I reckon Johnson favours him there over Woody.

Why would you say that johnson has gone of woodman??? He lost his place due to injury, NOT because johnson doesnt like him.

Fontaine wont play at left back, Woodman will.

Either way, I think the fact that different posters have come up with a few alternative and credible starting XIs for Saturday demonstrates that even when stretched, we can put out a bloody good team.

I reckon any of the formations listed in this thread should be enough to beat Oldham if they put in the effort the lads showed last night.

Archived