IGNORED

Attendance On Saturday

Barrs Court Red

Anything less than 12000 would be very poor considering we are in our highest position for over two years and we have a great chance of going top of the league.

i think we will get a big attendance at the weekend but before that there is an academy game at watsons pavillion which is where the 1st team train. the academy are taking on coventry and are favourites to win after there 5-0 drubbing of mk dons so y not go down before the home game. :englandsmile4wf:

Guest MaloneFM

i think we will get a big attendance at the weekend but before that there is an academy game at watsons pavillion which is where the 1st team train. the academy are taking on coventry and are favourites to win after there 5-0 drubbing of mk dons so y not go down before the home game. :englandsmile4wf:

Tell us where Watsons Academy is Christopher and where the other are to boost the attendance

between 11,500, and 12,500, we aint top of the league yet, The Williams brigade wont be persuaded yet. :whistle:

Wet and windy on Sat, so yeah like I said 12000, :rain::rain::rain: and if they want my money they can open the E.E. :disapointed2se:

I have a stab in the dark with 15,000 around that area. By looking at the away support yesterday which was outstanding and the usuall home support added and the league position i think a great atmosphere is in store and a good game at that to.

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Close :doh:

it will be under 12,000 :o 11890

but this is closer :farmer:

Archived