IGNORED

Forward

mtraveller

we need to sign a forward on loan to cover for brooker and enoch. last night was a great result but we looked very short up front. williams is a good young player but he is very raw and not ready to start, use the lad as a sub for a while. i would go for hayter on a 3 month loan, agree a fee and sign him in january like we did with noble last season. after all you can not have enough forwards, and hayter could well be the the man to get us out of this league. 350k could get him. he looked a good player again last night. get him before he joins his old boss at doncaster. we do have 2 million sat in the bank, we have got ourselfs in a great position lets don't let it slip, this league is he for the taking.

I think getting a striker in on loan whilst Brooker is injured is a good idea, given the Showunmi probably won't be 100% even if he is back on the weekend.

However I wouldn't go signing another permanently, we have four and even though we've lost two or three right now that should in normal circumstances be sufficient. I think a winger should be top of the shopping list in January.

we need to sign a forward on loan to cover for brooker and enoch. last night was a great result but we looked very short up front. williams is a good young player but he is very raw and not ready to start, use the lad as a sub for a while. i would go for hayter on a 3 month loan, agree a fee and sign him in january like we did with noble last season. after all you can not have enough forwards, and hayter could well be the the man to get us out of this league. 350k could get him. he looked a good player again last night. get him before he joins his old boss at doncaster. we do have 2 million sat in the bank, we have got ourselfs in a great position lets don't let it slip, this league is he for the taking.

No offence mate but can I have some of what your smoking?

I really don't think B'muff are going to be willing to let their highest scorer out on loan to a rival do you?

If we can get the likes of Jevons on a free, why would we pay £350k for Hayter as well?

A good young premiership/championship prospect ala Calvin Andrews will do for us until Brooks is fit and Ewok is over his virus.

Brooks/Jevons/Ewok & Williams/Benyon is more than enough striking cover. Murray can play 'in the hole' as well if we're really desperate.

:juggle:

yes you can have some. it is only my view. as for sending there best players out on loan to a rival they may well not want to do it. the only thing is bournemouth have money problems. as for loaning players to your rivals have we not done it. ie yeovil.

Great, I'll pm you my address but make sure you wrap it well. Pesky sniffer dogs!

Another problem though apart from B'muff definately not allowing that to happen would be the fact that we've already got three strikers who are more than capable of holding down a first team place for the remainder of the season when fit. Add Williams/Benyon coming through then where will Hayter fit in?

Jevons is a far better player from what I've seen of both in my opinion anyway so let's just wait for Ewok to get fit.

As for Stewie going to Yeovil then despite their current league position, I don't see them as rivals and maintaining a consistent challenge in the top 6.

B'muff I'm sure have aspirations for a play off spot though.

Agreed-Without Brooker or Enoch we look very light up front last night,I thought Jevons was generally very poor last night althought the fact he scored the winner will paper over the cracks. Williams just a kid and can not be expected to fire us to the championship.

Lets hope Enoch is ready for Oldham.

Archived