IGNORED

Footy Trivia

Br 1st ol

Apparently the origin of the colours of the cards used for bookings come from the colours of traffics lights. When a guy who was helping to organise a more professionla football refereeing system back in the early days of football could think of how to show the severity of bookings to other players and the crowd, he was waiting at traffic lights in Kensington, London. He saw the red and yellow as he was driving around.

My favourite is:  "which footy team has taken the most fans to the Millenium?"

Followed by the barely believable: " Who did Brazil play in their first ever match?"

I'm going to guess Wales for the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise Bristol City!!!!!!!!!! Brazil's first match was against Exeter!!!!!!!!!!

Can only remeber 2 questions.

Which player's 5 letter surname has the same constanant (sp?) in it 3 times?

Which english football club has 5 constanants in a row at the start of its name?

I work like every Saturday, which sux. But i got a pocket radio, listen to it at work.

Yup that design is my own, I even sent it to Steve L and Ed Furniss and they loved it.

I'm guessing that they would have to wait for promotion for the funds to change the crest.

Name the four players that have scored Premiership goala for five different Premiership clubs. This was correct as of the end of last season, although I'm not aware that anyone else has done it
I reckon there are 6!

Ashley Ward, Nick Barmby, Stan Collymore, Benito Carbone, Les Ferdinand and Dean Saunders.

I think this one is right - Reading and Preston are not obliged to change their kit if there is a clash; they can force the other team to do it instead. This is because Reading are the "Royal" team and Preston were the first league champions.........

Archived