IGNORED

A Genuine Message For Gay City Fans

cheshire_red

Can you imagine having to confess that to your parents. What an awkward conversation that must be. You'd just have to hope they are big enough and open enough to understand, and that they will still love you no matter what you are, and that it won't bring shame and embarrassment on the family...

"Mum, dad. I've got something to tell you. I'm not like other boys. There's no easy way of saying it. I'm a Millwall fan."

Oh, the disgrace...I just hope his family are still giving him love and support.

Can you imagine having to confess that to your parents. What an awkward conversation that must be. You'd just have to hope they are big enough and open enough to understand, and that they will still love you no matter what you are, and that it won't bring shame and embarrassment on the family...

"Mum, dad. I've got something to tell you. I'm not like other boys. There's no easy way of saying it. I'm a Millwall fan."

Oh, the disgrace...I just hope his family are still giving him love and support.

I think they will comfort him and be thankful saying 'Son, for a second there i thought you were going to announce you were a gashead instead'

Archived