IGNORED

Dear Mr Lansdown

southvillekiddy

It's great that Gary Johnson mentions the effect that the fans had at Port Vale and Bournemouth.

I wonder how strongly he feels about the abscence of a true home atmosphere at Ashton Gate. When we score the crowd make a noise but not until then because there is no centre for vocal support to build and sustain the team during patches of play when we are not on top.

We take 1600 away to Bournemouth. Most teams are lucky to bring 300 to Ashton Gate.

They could easily be put in the lower corner of the Williams as was planned for the start of last season.

I think I can work out which place would be good for the vocal fans

THEN GARY AND THE TEAM WOULD HAVE "AWAY" STYLE SUPPORT AT HOME!

People like Jeff Snelling used to tell Sky viewers that Ashton Gate was a place where Away teams found it difficult.

We can have a "Fortress Ashton Gate" again if the Chairman and Board would only show the kind of bottle coming from the Players and Manager.

(by the way, what happened to the New Stand? My family paid £30 for a brick)

It's great that Gary Johnson mentions the effect that the fans had at Port Vale and Bournemouth.

I wonder how strongly he feels about the abscence of a true home atmosphere at Ashton Gate. When we score the crowd make a noise but not until then because there is no centre for vocal support to build and sustain the team during patches of play when we are not on top.

We take 1600 away to Bournemouth. Most teams are lucky to bring 300 to Ashton Gate.

They could easily be put in the lower corner of the Williams as was planned for the start of last season.

I think I can work out which place would be good for the vocal fans

THEN GARY AND THE TEAM WOULD HAVE "AWAY" STYLE SUPPORT AT HOME!

People like Jeff Snelling used to tell Sky viewers that Ashton Gate was a place where Away teams found it difficult.

We can have a "Fortress Ashton Gate" again if the Chairman and Board would only show the kind of bottle coming from the Players and Manager.

(by the way, what happened to the New Stand? My family paid £30 for a brick)

I e-mailed them about getting a refund in January. Here's one bit of what I was told: "if you would like a refund, then please write to Colin at the Club and a refund will be sent to you." It took about 2 months!! :laugh:

Archived