IGNORED

Borrow A Striker

PAPA650

Surely we need 2 loan a striker now !!! (no marcus stewert comments please case closed wont be back ) with all the bans and injuries we've got to maintain our position till we have a full and fit squad or we will slide down table and ruin all the hard work the team has done in last few weeks ???

I need a striker myself my arthritis has been playing up and I can't quite get my matches to light... Any volunteers?

Get one of those BBQ/Oven lighters with the long trigger, old people love them.

Hmmm, what about those wooden huts in the snowy mountains where people are supposed to leave matches half way out of a match box so when people come in from the cold BRRR, they don't have to fumble about to light the fire.

Why not leave a selection of BBQ lighters instead?

Get one of those BBQ/Oven lighters with the long trigger, old people love them.

Hmmm, what about those wooden huts in the snowy mountains where people are supposed to leave matches half way out of a match box so when people come in from the cold BRRR, they don't have to fumble about to light the fire.

Why not leave a selection of BBQ lighters instead?

:angry:

Are you or are you not volunteering?

Do I look like a bloody B+Q warehouse?

no more pointless loans please. murray did well up front last night and i would rather use him there than bring in someone who may damage the spirit. besides the players that are here deserve our trust to get the job done. if they play with the same passion again that they showed last night i think we could play woodman up front and still win :chant6ez:

Archived