IGNORED

Here Is The Question, Of All Questions

samj100

when was the last time city were, wait for it....TOP OF THE TABLE? :unsure:

Have they ever been top of this division?

could we go top this saturday after we couldn't of wished for better results these past two games, who is to say we don't ride our luck for a third set of fixtures!

C'MON CITY!!! :city::city:

when was the last time city were, wait for it....TOP OF THE TABLE? :unsure:

Have they ever been top of this division?

could we go top this saturday after we couldn't of wished for better results these past two games, who is to say we don't ride our luck for a third set of fixtures!

C'MON CITY!!! :city::city:

Wasn't it during that 11 game winning run a few seasons ago? We went top after winning against Grimsby, then lost the next match at Sheffield Wednesday.

I remember a few seasons ago,well maybe a bit more than a few,we won our opening match 5-0

At the same time we were chanting "we are top of the league" QPR also wining 5-0 were doing the same only to get home and find we were top due to the abc's :)

Hopefuly we will be singing again saturday

:dance:

Wasn't it during that 11 game winning run a few seasons ago? We went top after winning against Grimsby, then lost the next match at Sheffield Wednesday.

A great night in the land of fish & chip shops and fake tan salons. Aaron Brown stabbed home the winner after their laughable penalty courtesy of Matty Hill.

Remember Tommy Docs shot against the bar at Hillsboro? The last minute goal against those nasty Northern monkeys (why are barnsley fans OK?) was too much. We parked very near the ground and were stopped from leaving by the police so all the home looneys filed past - great!

:city:

Being Top before the Sheffield Wednesday game at hilsborough, cor what a game. Tommy Doc had the best game ever, with a left footed half volley from 30 yards, saved by the flying pie man, Kevin Pressman.

Miller had a goal disallowed for jumping to head the ball! Peacock hit the bar and I swear it was a yard over the line!

Then Lee Bromby I think it was in the 93rd minute headed in from a long throw which bounced in the area and butted it past Phillips. Made me sick.

Lets hope we go there and stay there until late May this time round!

Since we've been back in this division we have been top four times

- After beating Wigan 2-1 at the JJB to make it 3 wins out of our first 3 games.

- After winning 3-1 at Cardiff to go top for new year.

- Beating Notts County 5-0 on the opening day to go top on alphabetical order.

- By winning 2-1 at Grimsby the 10th of our 11 match winning run. We lost it at Wednesday 10 days later.

Archived