IGNORED

East End In General

e-large

the replys form H Block drum n bass's post seem quite negative. I'm 14 and am fed up with people my age trying to act tough with burberry. i wear the shirt with pride and will sing my heart out for them although i was annyoed on satuyrday and tuesday i stayed right 'till the ned singing my heart. i feel the privelage is wearing out and people arenow abusing the situation. i want it to keep open because frankly i love it. because these t##*s who where burberry have made me seriously re-consider my options.is anyone else put off by these sort of wannabe hooligans?

I love the East End probably mostly through nostalgia to numerous Derbys and great memories ...While i still enjoy the East End it does seem to be loaing momentum probably because of results ,

Like i said in a previous post had the best time in with the Old Skool east enders on tuesday .

While the young lads from today are the fans of the future i can never remeber such a huge amount of young lads in my time in the east end throughout the years .

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

my point totally. I have no trouble with kids who want to sing n' watch football but the amount of kids on Tuesday wearing FAKE burberry and making hand gesters at the Van load of away fans. And i'm not put off by this because i have no intension of getting involed in 'hooligan' s##t.

Say what you will about Burberry, but i think it's naive to describe everyone who wears burberry as a "hooligan", i wear Lacoste, Stone Island, and as you put it "fake burberry" but not because i wanna fight, because i like it, and by the number of people discriminating against a fashion sense, it makes me not wanna wear it :me?: And in all honesty, if you go into town, you are more likely to see people wearing Carbrini/Nike/New York Yankees clothing making the trouble but nobody seems to mind about them :D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I couldn't care less what people wear, it's peoples behaviour that counts. I think they'd be less gesturing without fences.

Can you imagine the faces of these little scrotes when faced by West Ham across some netting, that would be a funny sight indeed

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

but taking down the fence would really be a stupid thing imagine the trouble. I would only incourage the wrong sort of people into the east end!

I find this whole debate laughable - its SO prejudice!

Just because someone wears designer gear to a football match, they are branded a hooligan!

As someone else said, its peoples behavior that counts - I wear designer gear to games but I don't get involved with any trouble.

If you judged other people in this way at football matches, you'd be had up for discrimination.

One Team

Archived