IGNORED

Stockport Have A Few Problems ...

nester

Fate tempted!!! Oh bugger.

Come on sort it out.

We played poorly for a fair few of the games in our winning run and were lucky enough to get away with it.

Luck has now deserted us and we are playing worse.

I'm not one for panic buying, but we really need something to spark us. A quality signing now would be perfect timing. Bring in some quality on loan.

I like many others have really had enough of fixtures like Wycombe on a Tuesday night, Stockport away in March etc. After visiting a proper ground with ample support in Sheffield it makes me crave even more so promotion and loads of big town/city clubs with enough fans to fill grounds, home and away.

Although I always get behind the team and feel frustrated when others don't I can understand their angst. Comparing our support with Portsmouth is just not fair.

They have enjoyed several promotions (and not relegation the next year), have seen countless quality, international standard players swell their ranks and are currently enjoying themselves in the Premier League. All financed by a wealthy "sugar daddy".

We on the other hand are still watching s_hit second division football.

Something needs sorting to ensure promotion. We have got ourselves into a top two spot. Lets not blow it now!!! :speechless3:

regards

Mal :D

Archived