IGNORED

Replica Shirts

The Dolman Pragmatist

Help me out here. I know someone who wants to buy a City shirt for her partner as a surprise, but she can't get down to the shop so is ordering online and is worried about sizes. Can someone confirm how generous the sizes are? Is Large really large, or would an average geezer (bloke in his forties, fairly slim build) need an Extra Large? All advice welcomed.

Chris

Help me out here. I know someone who wants to buy a City shirt for her partner as a surprise, but she can't get down to the shop so is ordering online and is worried about sizes. Can someone confirm how generous the sizes are? Is Large really large, or would an average geezer (bloke in his forties, fairly slim build) need an Extra Large? All advice welcomed.

Chris

There was talk that sizes were too big and a medium was way too big, but i didnt agree when i tried one on in the shop. i have got the home and away both in large and the are fine. I am a early 20's medium build. You could go to JJB where they sell city shirts, or try and type of Puma top, but if not go on normal sizes. I don't think Puma sizes are much different to other company sizes.

or try this ... http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...;hl=Shirt+Sizes

I would be wary of trying on 'Another' Puma shirt as the Spurs shirt looks a lot more fitted to me.

For example their arms are almost skin tight - ours are the opposite reall bi and flappy.

I am tall and skinny and the Medium to more than fine, if not too big.

Hope that helps

Ed

Archived