IGNORED

Where To Sit?

boadle

Nah not for me thanks! why are you the ring leader over there?

No, I don't sit there, but I don't think it's clever to slate the only fans that seem to try and give us an atmosphere other than nauseating drum banging at every opportunity like you do.

I'm sure there are some irritating kids in G block (I'm certain there's at least one in the Atyeo), but I reckon most of them have their hearts in the right place and just want to get behind the team and enjoy the day.

No, I don't sit there, but I don't think it's clever to slate the only fans that seem to try and give us an atmosphere other than nauseating drum banging at every opportunity like you do.

I'm sure there are some irritating kids in G block (I'm certain there's at least one in the Atyeo), but I reckon most of them have their hearts in the right place and just want to get behind the team and enjoy the day.

How have i slated them! All i said was are they the chavy kids! Not slating! I also have nothing to do with the drum banging.

I don't know if you are aiming the kid comment at me, but if you are i think you need to check you information!

All i was stating was G Block where the burberry wearing youngsters sit would not be my recommend sitting area or the best atmosphere in the ground. I don't see why you had to accuse me of slating them, which i clearly was not!

How have i slated them! All i said was are they the chavy kids! Not slating! I also have nothing to do with the drum banging.

I don't know if you are aiming the kid comment at me, but if you are i think you need to check you information!

All i was stating was G Block where the burberry wearing youngsters sit would not be my recommend sitting area or the best atmosphere in the ground. I don't see why you had to accuse me of slating them, which i clearly was not!

But you have slated them by calling them 'chavs' haven't you.

I've been itching for ages to ask this and I don't like to insult people too much but why are you such a muppet Tucks? Your probably the most irratating kiddie on here.

And no I'm no 'G blocker', I sit in the Williams where the sound from the G block sounds a hell of a lot better than some doughnut banging a drum.

Calling people chavvy kids is slating them quite clearly IMO. I doubt you'll find many people that think that isn't insulting. You consistently make snide remarks about G block, anyone who doubts that can just look at your posts.

Have you sat in G block recently?

I've sat in G block, near G block, in a couple of different places in the Atyeo and the atmosphere is a million times better close to G block.

But you have slated them by calling them 'chavs' haven't you.

I've been itching for ages to ask this and I don't like to insult people too much but why are you such a muppet Tucks? Your probably the most irratating kiddie on here.

And no I'm no 'G blocker', I sit in the Williams where the sound from the G block sounds a hell of a lot better than some doughnut banging a drum.

I echo all of this, right down to sitting in the Williams.

Calling people chavvy kids is slating them quite clearly IMO. I doubt you'll find many people that think that isn't insulting. You consistently make snide remarks about G block, anyone who doubts that can just look at your posts.

Have you sat in G block recently?

I've sat in G block, near G block, in a couple of different places in the Atyeo and the atmosphere is a million times better close to G block.

I do no consistently make snide remarks about G block! I have only commented on them once of twice before! What do you class as a chav then?

How do you class G block as chav then?

Chav is a slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male is a chavster and a female a chavette.

G-Block has a lot of youngsters as far as i was last aware and dependent on how you view the singing if abusive, antisocial.

Going back to the original question, i do not feel that G-Block is not the best area in the ground for atmosphere! My PERSONAL opinion.

It doesnt matter if i have sat there! I have not slatted them IMO and have explain my reasoning behind what i have said!

You haven't quantified anything though have you, and you haven't explained what you have said, apart from copy and paste something about chavs.

"a person who is prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour"

Have you seen something to make you believe this is the case?

It doesnt matter if i have sat there! I have not slatted them IMO and have explain my reasoning behind what i have said!

You have slated them and you've not explained your reasoning at all, you've just pasted a definition from Yahoo answers (after editing out the word "derogatory") and made some assumptions about people who sit there.

The very obvious point is that if you haven't sat there then your opinion about the atmosphere is clearly not going to be very accurate, and how on earth you can know it's full of chavvy kids from your seat in the atyeo is beyond me.

Chav is a slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male is a chavster and a female a chavette.

G-Block has a lot of youngsters as far as i was last aware and dependent on how you view the singing if abusive, antisocial.

Going back to the original question, i do not feel that G-Block is not the best area in the ground for atmosphere! My PERSONAL opinion.

Weren`t you young once.I`m sure alot of us life long fans celebrated and behaved in a different way when we were younger,The East End used to be full of people who would probably be classified as Chavs nowadays me included.

Get off their case the more noise they make the better imo.

You haven't quantified anything though have you, and you haven't explained what you have said, apart from copy and paste something about chavs.

"a person who is prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour"

Have you seen something to make you believe this is the case?

Well there have been threads before about bad behaviour in G-Block and abusive language!

But in an honest word, NO, i havent seen things there and NO i havent sat there, so really NO i cant comment, but does that mean only people who have sat all over the ground can comment.

If you acutally look back to my post i said "Isnt Dolman G block chavy kids". I actually asked the question. Not slated them! Fair enough i have been attacked for my responses since, and therefor i apologise, as i didnt not aim to abuse or slate anyone! I simply feel, from hearing noise in the ground, that G Block is not the best! I hear more noise from the Dolman B Block to be honest.

this thread highlights our problem at ashton gate for atmosphere!

little pockets of supporters going on about this stand is better than that stand

it's crazy and no wonder we are far better away from home (as fans) than

at ashton gate, those atmosphere fans need to start getting it together in one stand.

for the record i sit in lower dolman under g-block where

i find the atmosphere aimed at the pitch is far more effective to the players

in support than stands trying to out sing each other, the players apreshiate it more

and the opposition hate it.

Atyeo Stand

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::D

Even the dozen of us in E-block Williams create a better atmostphere than the constant annoyance in the Ateyo. All you can hear is a drum, an occasional trumpet and more often than not "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" (no not being mis-interpreted to be "SKUUUUUUSE")

The loudest I have ever heard the Ateyo stand is near the end of Tinnions reign ("BOOOO") and after losing our 8th or 9th in a row again a distinct "BOOOOO!"

I find it quite embarassing hearing a drum and one or two blokes trying to sing "Red Army." Thank god from G-Block and lower!

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::D

Even the dozen of us in E-block Williams create a better atmostphere than the constant annoyance in the Ateyo. All you can hear is a drum, an occasional trumpet and more often than not "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" (no not being mis-interpreted to be "SKUUUUUUSE")

The loudest I have ever heard the Ateyo stand is near the end of Tinnions reign ("BOOOO") and after losing our 8th or 9th in a row again a distinct "BOOOOO!"

I find it quite embarassing hearing a drum and one or two blokes trying to sing "Red Army." Thank god from G-Block and lower!

Congratulations, you just made me laugh.

Have a smiley face :clap:

this thread highlights our problem at ashton gate for atmosphere!

little pockets of supporters going on about this stand is better than that stand

it's crazy and no wonder we are far better away from home (as fans) than

at ashton gate, those atmosphere fans need to start getting it together in one stand.

for the record i sit in lower dolman under g-block where

i find the atmosphere aimed at the pitch is far more effective to the players

in support than stands trying to out sing each other, the players apreshiate it more

and the opposition hate it.

Exactly Mr Head, I knew this thread might turn into a popularity contest among AG sections :(

Everyone just needs to make collective noise, not just sit in certain areas so they can sign and be loud, its the right of every paying City fan to do this regardless of where they happen to be sitting.

Exactly Mr Head, I knew this thread might turn into a popularity contest among AG sections :(

Everyone just needs to make collective noise, not just sit in certain areas so they can sign and be loud, its the right of every paying City fan to do this regardless of where they happen to be sitting.

Agreed, but nobody seems to be willing to do so, and just want to stick to their own patch. Thats the thing, I would be willing to go to wherever if everybody was going there together, but the only place I wouldn't go is in the Ateyo. I'm pretty sure they would fell the same about E-block or G-block.

I'm not going to turn this into an open the Eastend thread, but I remember seeing the Ateyo lot, also, what now are G-blockers and also other people I hadn't seen before, everybody comes together in the Eastend. But lifes a bitch eh?

Archived