IGNORED

Little 'uns

WesM

My other half reckons it'd about time i bled the boy into the ways of the city!

For once, i have to agree with the woman. Anyways, he's only 5 and i was wondering if anyone else had taken their young 'uns at this age or younger?

I realise I'm going to struggle to get him to watch the game, so i'm banking on a bag of haribo starmix and fruitshoots to get me through.

Do i have to pay for a 5 year old that isn't going to watch the game?

cheers y'all

Last week I took my 6 year old boy to his first ever game. I took a gameboy with me just in case....

He loved it, wanted a cap, the shirt and the scarf and now has a season ticket!

One pleasant suprise was how nice everyone around me in the Dolman stand was - they took time to talk to him and encourage him and made him feel right at home.

Rovers the Family Club! Pah!

Kid I look after has been going since he was 5, (hes 10 now and still has a season ticket) ok so hes disabled and cant run off really, but he used to watch most of the game then, I used to play little games with him like "Tell me when you can see number 6 with the ball" Or how many times can the people in the red shirts pass the ball before the people in the other coloured shirts stop them. Just stuff to keep them interested really.

Hope your lad enjoys it!

I took my boy not long ago and was told as long as i can carry him through the turnstile they can go in for £0 witch i thought was good.

What kind of policy is that?

I don't want to sound all pc and ungrateful, but i can bearly fit through the turnstile myself.....I've got no chance of carrying little fatman through!!

Discrimination that is! What if I had an illness or disability that prevented me from lifting my child?

Thanks for the replies folks.

I have a season ticket in the b block of the Atyeo and under 7's get a free season ticket book, might work out your cheapest option if you plan to go regular.

Have taken my 3 year old son and my other son who is 6 now has been going to every home game over the last 2 seasons.

Well worth looking at the 'fans for the future' games where they let under 11's in for free in the Eastend. The kids had lots of room to get up and wander around.

Enjoy the game.

Archived