IGNORED

We Still Need Hayter

Cardy

Anyone think we might go in for him again in January ? He still looks the type of player we could do with up front and I reckon he could play with Brooker, Jevons of Enoch. We definately need more options upfront even when Brooker is back.

I'd like to see him down here. Problem is we will have to part with something called M-O-N-E-Y which a certain someone is not fond of.

I'd like to see him down here. Problem is we will have to part with something called M-O-N-E-Y which a certain someone is not fond of.

He must have seen and heard our support on Tuesday night and realised what he is missing out on. I think he would jump at the chance if we can afford the fee (£300k ?)

How did he play on Tuesday as I didn't notice any posts raving about him?

Was that down to our solid defence or him not being the player we need right now/him not being as good as he once was as we seem to have been linked with him for years!

How did he play on Tuesday as I didn't notice any posts raving about him?

Was that down to our solid defence or him not being the player we need right now/him not being as good as he once was as we seem to have been linked with him for years!

He didn't have a blinder but our defence was amazing on Tuesday. After seeing the lack of cutting edge today I just thought he is the type of all round striker we could do with ne his style is so versatile. Jennison is no way ready to play up front although I reackon he could be a decent left winger this season.

He has re signed with Bournemouth. Hayter is one of many like players who wont move away from their family home. I believe his wifes family live in Bournemouth and with a young family etc.

Its not always about a bigger or more glamorous club, some players put family first.

Archived