IGNORED

Catering In The Atyeo

Gerry Gows' Tash

Why is beer only avaible from one hatch ?

Because of the 15 minute window it means a massive queue and having to choose between getting a beer or missing some of the match. Restricting alcohol sales to half time is ludicrous in the age of 24 hour licenses.

Restrictions on what they will sell (no burgers or hot dogs) with beer. Assuming this isn't the club worrying about fans eating habits it means potentially having to queue TWICE to get what you want to eat and drink. This is made worse by morons who don't want beer queuing at the beer hatch

With the no smoking ban as well it means that having a fag and a beer and something to eat is impossible in 15 minutes - you either have to leave your beer to go out for a fag or not have a fag to have a beer, doing all three means missing the last 5 minutes of the 1st half and the first 5 minutues of the second half

Overall the feeling is that despite being a ST holder the club doesn't care about me and basically doesn't want my custom, these petit restrcitions are irritating and spoilt my enjoyment of yesterdays game

No one in other parts of the ground has to put up with this - why can't every hatch just sell all products, and can the ST raise this with the Club ?

Why is beer only avaible from one hatch ?

Because of the 15 minute window it means a massive queue and having to choose between getting a beer or missing some of the match. Restricting alcohol sales to half time is ludicrous in the age of 24 hour licenses.

Restrictions on what they will sell (no burgers or hot dogs) with beer. Assuming this isn't the club worrying about fans eating habits it means potentially having to queue TWICE to get what you want to eat and drink. This is made worse by morons who don't want beer queuing at the beer hatch

With the no smoking ban as well it means that having a fag and a beer and something to eat is impossible in 15 minutes - you either have to leave your beer to go out for a fag or not have a fag to have a beer, doing all three means missing the last 5 minutes of the 1st half and the first 5 minutues of the second half

Overall the feeling is that despite being a ST holder the club doesn't care about me and basically doesn't want my custom, these petit restrcitions are irritating and spoilt my enjoyment of yesterdays game

No one in other parts of the ground has to put up with this - why can't every hatch just sell all products, and can the ST raise this with the Club ?

Tell u what Gerry, 1st and last time i ever buy anything from the kiosks in the Dolman again.

Me and the Mrs had a sasuage roll and a cheese/onion pastie.

They were burnt and hard like they,d been re heated time and time again.

One bite from each and put them under our seats.

£4.20 as well, bloody joke mate

Archived