IGNORED

1-0 Stockport

d_hardingbcfcband

Guest zider_head

yeah i just stuck £50 on them at just over evens on ebtfair went down stairs for a drink came back up and were one nil down, hope this aint the start of something ? lets get level before half time then let are second half quality shine through i hope, this is a must win game

City will win, we won't be going up otherwise which I still believe we will do as Champions! :D

The goal came really early on for Stockport so City can't have any excuses for not being able to pull 1 or hopefully 2 goals back! :me?:

I'm starting to wish we didn't win 11 on the trott now come to think of it... the goal hasn't really sunk in yet!

1-1 it'll be shortly I reckon.

Ok enough talk.... it's sunk in now! :D;)

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest zider_head

yeah i just stuck £50 on them at just over evens on ebtfair went down stairs for a drink came back up and were one nil down, hope this aint the start of something ? lets get level before half time then let are second half quality shine through i hope, this is a must win game

Guest zider_head

swindon and rovers are winning :D

ok to cheers us all up stick a couple of quid on EXIT SWINGER to place and win in the big race of the day the 3.30 on channel four to hopefully pay for tonights night out out its a good e/w shot

Archived