IGNORED

Blowing It?

ziderhead2003

we need a bit of tommy magic or leroy litas quiality finishing in the second half anyway dont give up on the team yet we still have to play plymouth and qpr and swindon are 1-1 now it can all change in time ..........................

How can we have a little magic from Leroy when Wilson never plays him.We needed it at Sheffield last week and Wilson never brought him on.How can he persevere with the same attacking line up when it has failed week after week.What does it take for him to see what is so obvious to everyone else.

Note: Message I was going to post was luckily deleted by myself after spending a good 20 minutes typing it! Phew :D

PS: You really don't want to know where I was going with it...................

(Involved a lot of moaning anyway! Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.) :me?:

Come on City...

Keep The Faith! (Is what the Evil post said recently)

we see the same old story year in year out!

It amazes me why we suddenly believe this year's going to be any different - DW will play Miller & Peacock up front regardless - they must have one of the worst goal ratio partnerships in the league?

All we need now is for DW to reintroduce Burnell as a regular!

I wouldn't have thought so - just put players where they're supposed to go.

Goodfellow on the left. Lita/miller/roberts up front. Roberts/brown (or Murray on loan - he he he) on the right.

Tinman and wilkshire in the centre when you want to attack and tommy and tinman/wilkshire when you need to be more defensive.

Not rocket science Danny! Danny? Danny!

Does anyone think that city are going to blow it YET AGAIN this season?

I swear that they actually dont want to go up! gods sake plz dont blow it again boys!

It looks like we will have to win every game in April now. We got QPR and Plymouth at home so we have to beat them.

Archived