IGNORED

Yeovil Away - Will My 9 Year Old Be Able To See!

alanpayne

Bought terrace ticket yesterday for the Yeovil game for myself and my nine year old son (was told no seats are available).

Can anyone tell me what the viewing is like from a childs point of view. Is the terracing sufficiently steep for an average height nine year to see the game or do I need to be in the ground an hour before kick-off to get him down the front. Do they allow you to take a box into the ground for a child to stand on.

Comments would be appreaciated.

As you can stand where you want, I'm sure no one will mind if you stand at the front so your son can see. Last season we wandered about and moved for the second half anyway, its all quite open and the police didnt keep us from moving about or anything. I'm only 5ft 2 so have trouble seeing over too many heads myself.

I went last season with my 2 boys who were 9 & 11.

In the away end there are 2 or 3 exits,if you stand on top of these exits you are quite high up and no one can stand in front of you, however I did enter the ground 1 hour before kick off to get this position.

Hopefully you understand what I mean, as I do'nt think I have explained this too well

I went last season with my 2 boys who were 9 & 11.

In the away end there are 2 or 3 exits,if you stand on top of these exits you are quite high up and no one can stand in front of you, however I did enter the ground 1 hour before kick off to get this position.

Hopefully you understand what I mean, as I do'nt think I have explained this too well

Spot on candygram for mongo.

Stand above one of the 2 exits and your boys will get a great view.

If not stand at the front although level with the pitch not such a good view.

Give us a wave wherever you are !

Oh.and if its raining don't forget your :rain:

Spot on candygram for mongo.

Stand above one of the 2 exits and your boys will get a great view.

If not stand at the front although level with the pitch not such a good view.

Give us a wave wherever you are !

Oh.and if its raining don't forget your :rain:

If you are planning to stand there with a :rain: then please don't bloody well stand in front of me.

I have seen some yeovil fans with little stalls for there kids to stand on,so I'm sure if you are worried about it take a stall the stewards should be fine with this!!!

That's what I used to do when I were a lad. My dad made me a chipboard box with a handle which I carried to the ground and stood on. I'd assumed stewards wouldn't allow it now, but if common sense prevails and they are indeed allowing it, then that's what I would recommend.

While you're at it could you make me one? I'm only short. :innocent06:

That's what I used to do when I were a lad. My dad made me a chipboard box with a handle which I carried to the ground and stood on. I'd assumed stewards wouldn't allow it now, but if common sense prevails and they are indeed allowing it, then that's what I would recommend.

While you're at it could you make me one? I'm only short. :innocent06:

I think the Yeovil supporters all wear cloth caps and carry large wooden rattles as well. :)

Archived