IGNORED

How Many Will We Take To Brentford?

Sticks

Actually venturing to an away game this saturday just wondering how many are likely to go bearing in mind I don't go to many will more fans like me venture along the M4 in current form. Is 2000 possibel???

Hello Sticks - long time no see (again!). Good to see you posting but bloody hell talk about part-timers jumping on the bandwagon !! This must be a promotion season if your going to an away game - I'm off down the bookies !!

Hello Sticks - long time no see (again!). Good to see you posting but bloody hell talk about part-timers jumping on the bandwagon !! This must be a promotion season if your going to an away game - I'm off down the bookies !!

Hello mate, are you venturing along be good to catch up. I wouldn't hurry to the bookies, they always lose 1-0 when I go, remember Fulham, cardiff .... last away game was sheff wed ... guess what lost 1-0.

Nothing to do with promotion house renovation and bloomin kids tend to keep me away more than I'd like

Hoping to break the curse. come on you reds....

Hello mate, are you venturing along be good to catch up. I wouldn't hurry to the bookies, they always lose 1-0 when I go, remember Fulham, cardiff .... last away game was sheff wed ... guess what lost 1-0.

Nothing to do with promotion house renovation and bloomin kids tend to keep me away more than I'd like

Hoping to break the curse. come on you reds....

How you getting there ? I could do with going up with someone as I'm on my own for this match at the moment but will probably go still anyway.

How you getting there ? I could do with going up with someone as I'm on my own for this match at the moment but will probably go still anyway.

Either me or my mate ashley is driving most likely me as my turn, if you want to cadge a lift your more than welcome can pick you up on the way - as long as you don't make to much mess in the back!! If you mail me I'll give you my moby and you can give me a bell if you decide to go. cheers mate

I would say the way things are at the moment and the football we're playing I think upto 1800 will be there.

There are so many people I know going to this game, I'm taking 6 in my car alone, plus other mates going by train and other cars so I reckon we will fill the away end no problem.

MM

I would say the way things are at the moment and the football we're playing I think upto 1800 will be there.

There are so many people I know going to this game, I'm taking 6 in my car alone, plus other mates going by train and other cars so I reckon we will fill the away end no problem.

MM

Brentford is always a good laugh!

Your laces are undone Nelson! God, I hate Nelson. Is he still there?

Actually venturing to an away game this saturday just wondering how many are likely to go bearing in mind I don't go to many will more fans like me venture along the M4 in current form. Is 2000 possibel???

Well me and a mate are going up getting to london early for a day on the booze, then find a big screen for the England game. Before the trip home to Bristol with another 3 points in the bag :pray:

Your laces are undone Nelson! God, I hate Nelson. Is he still there?

Yep he's still there!

BLOW YOUR NOSE NELSON!!!!! :laugh:

Cmon lads, this is an easy away trip, one of the cheaper grounds to get into, and some great pubs in the area. Lets get down there in force and try and nudge the 2000 mark. Reserved my ticket today! :city:

Archived