IGNORED

Who Do People Want In The Play Offs Then ?

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

thats if we can hang on this is shocking and yes i do blame wilson today we have had a great run yes but his team slection today is shocking i feel, if i was lee miller i would want to leave, why does he get treated so badly ?

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Swindon can beat us. Brighton can beat us. Hartlepool have a great home record (we beat them). But then again we might be in the Top Two. There's Hope yet. Don't loose the faith.

Can't believe I'm reading some of this tonight, makes me sick.

Yes we were awful today but who honestly expected us to go till the end of the season winning every game, Stockport and Wycombe are fighting for their lives and they're just as hard as QPR and Plymouth will be, I have always said we should make changes, but surely you can't blame the starting lineup (apart from Wilkshire on the right) as that side played in the winning run, today we finished with the team I've always called for (apart from Miller instead of Peacock to partner Leroy) and hopefully Wilson will start with it on Friday (unlikely)

TinnionForEngland - How you don't think we'll make the playoffs is beyond me, I'll be suprised if we don't go up top two andd your their saying we won't make the playoffs.

What a disgrace.

Can't believe I'm reading some of this tonight, makes me sick.

Yes we were awful today but who honestly expected us to go till the end of the season winning every game, Stockport and Wycombe are fighting for their lives and they're just as hard as QPR and Plymouth will be, I have always said we should make changes, but surely you can't blame the starting lineup (apart from Wilkshire on the right) as that side played in the winning run, today we finished with the team I've always called for (apart from Miller instead of Peacock to partner Leroy) and hopefully Wilson will start with it on Friday (unlikely)

TinnionForEngland - How you don't think we'll make the playoffs is beyond me, I'll be suprised if we don't go up top two andd your their saying we won't make the playoffs.

What a disgrace.

you are a fool, i'm sorry but you are. Can you honestly say on current form we can overcome Plymouth, QPR, the best side in this division at the moment Swindon, plus Luton, plus Brighton.

If we carry on, which we will probably do if no changes are made, we will loose to all these teams, 12 points is nothing as we know so well.

I still believe we can get top 2, but playing like we are we will not.

Nobody expected us to go to the end of the seaosn unbeaten, but did they expect the team to turn up for our biggest away following of the season and half of them not to bother, and Willson to turn out another classic manigerial performance. Neither did we expect us to not to bother against the team bottom of the league who hadn't won away all season, and only get a point, and then to go to stockport and be even worse and LOOSE to the side second bottom of the league.

YES you can blame the starting lineup, they playd badly against Wednesday, then they were worse against Wycombe, and finally the SAME 11 were unsurprisingly woeful against stockport.

Guest southhamsgreen

I thought some argyle fans were fickle but you lot take the buscuit!

You have just won eleven games on the bounce, 2nd in the league and you are moaning because you are having a slight blip?

:D

A slight blip if your looking in from the outside maybe, losing against a very under strengthened Wednesday was bad, drawing against the weakest team bar none at home was awful, losing against a team that hasn't won a game since November is the pits, please choose Wilson as your next manager, we are begging you.

You too will observe Wilsons amazing tactics, substitutions that leave you gasping in disbelief, formations which include 7 defenders in the starting line up at home, and amazing excuses such as the wind played a part, the crowd were quiet, the opposition were here for a point etc.etc.

To Spud -

I'm not a Wilson fan at all.

But I just can't believe how after just 3 poor results people are calling for him to resign etc.

Even during the winning run I have said Goodfellow should play on rhe left, Peacock should be dropped for Lita, and Roberts should play wide right, I agree that his team selection is not good enough.

But I just think people are going WELL over the top, including you.

I'm afraid Wilson will continue to be arrogant and just like he was at the start of the season and won't change anything until it gets so bad(probably too late!) just like the Doherty/Burnell sitaution.

I thought some argyle fans were fickle but you lot take the buscuit!

You have just won eleven games on the bounce, 2nd in the league and you are moaning because you are having a slight blip?

tell me about it!!

there is a case of fickleitis going on on here...

Just to let u all know, i live with a Plymouth fan and he is shi++ing it about us, he thinks we will win at Ashton Gate in April against QPR and Plymouth and go on to win it -

I'm not so sure - i'd be appy with 2nd!

Archived