IGNORED

Why Always Poor Old Miller?!?

Tim S

For EVERY game for as long as I can remember for the last couple of months, Lee Miller has been brought off and replaced - usually by Leroy Lita. I'm not saying that bringing on Leroy is a bad thing...but why always for Miller?! WHY NOT PEACOCK?!

Its also now REALLY worrying that despite winning 11 games in a row, we did not exactly burst the net with goals, and the few goals we did score - only a hanfull came from the strikers. Something needs to be done, and fast!

I dont care if it means trying to get Scott Murray on loan, giving Leroy his chance to start or what, but I'm really scratching my head as to how things can go from great...to bad... to worse....to, well - who knows whats next!

If we go up automatically now, it wont be from us being good - it will be becuase QPR and Swindon did not capitalise - but I cant see that happening - so looks like play offs for us - if were lucky!!

13 games in a row, infact.

Now that is shocking ! Miller plays his heart out every game, fair enough he is not getting sack fulls of goals, but I feel he is more commited than Peacock... how can Wilson expect Miller to be confident and motivated if he keeps bringing him off.

PEACOCK TIME FOR A REST ME THINKS!

Guest Bootylicious

Its getting beyond a ******* joke now :D .

Miller and Peacock aint producing goals neither is Lita and Peacock.

I know its an obvious fact, but it obviously isnt to DW else he would have done something about it - mixed the partnerships up a little, DROPPED LP (who isnt working with ANY striker at the mo) and tried Miller with Lita/Roberts.

Expect to see the LM/LP partnership of Friday then.....

Archived