IGNORED

Congratulations To Mary And Brendon

Meh

on their inclusion in the moderating team.

Glad to see that several long term members were given the opportunity :blink:

Love to see the full list of people who were approached. I'm guessing there won't be a rayer, executedwolf, wilksi etc. in sight :whistle:

Glad to see that several long term members were given the opportunity :blink:

Brendon has been on OTIB since 1997, your point being?

It was never going to be easy to please everyone, but I can tell you it was a list of at least 10-15 users and it took several days to reach a verdict.

I think they were good choices myself. Two posters who've been here a long while and I've never seen them involved in mudslinging, personal attacks, baiting and the like. They both seem pretty level headed, helpful and able to take the inevitable abuse.

I think they were good choices myself. Two posters who've been here a long while and I've never seen them involved in mudslinging, personal attacks, baiting and the like. They both seem pretty level headed, helpful and able to take the inevitable abuse.

Agreed. Two very good posters who should fill the position well.

Brendon has been on OTIB since 1997, your point being?

It was never going to be easy to please everyone, but I can tell you it was a list of at least 10-15 users and it took several days to reach a verdict.

I'm well aware of how long both RedM and Godzilla have been on the forum.

My point being that I know several candidates who you would think would be considered due to sinilar lengths of service, but, were apparently overlooked. Just wondering why. Actually I know why, but, just for the fun of it.

Is there anything wrong with advising the people who were considered and just for kicks, the considerations given for the final selection.

Who made the decision?; i'm presuming all the people who have donated to this site being that they are stakeholders.

I'm well aware of how long both RedM and Godzilla have been on the forum.

My point being that I know several candidates who you would think would be considered due to sinilar lengths of service, but, were apparently overlooked. Just wondering why. Actually I know why, but, just for the fun of it.

Is there anything wrong with advising the people who were considered and just for kicks, the considerations given for the final selection.

Who made the decision?; i'm presuming all the people who have donated to this site being that they are stakeholders.

to be hnest why would anyone want to be amod???

i Mean its not real power and lets be honest no money is involved...but if there is how much and when can i be a mod?

What kind of insane person would want to run a forum....

:dunno:

Indeed. I run two internet forums. One, admittedly only has about 270 members, but the other one has over 5000 and it's a pile of sh*t. You can't please everyone, and those you do please don't speak up, but those who aren't pleased are most vocal.

Anyway, congrats you two on your inclusion

Archived