IGNORED

Tacticial F**k Wit

One Team

Why:

* Did Peacock start after his shocking performances?

* Did Miller come off for Lita, yet again?

* Did Wilkshire start ahead of Goodfellow?

* Can we go from 11 wins on the trot to ONE POINT FROM NINE.

* Do we have relegation form?

Disgraceful, Wilson. Take a long, long hard look at yourself and your favourite players and sort it out before we run out of games.

One Team

Why:

* Did Peacock start after his shocking performances?

* Did Miller come off for Lita, yet again?

* Did Wilkshire start ahead of Goodfellow?

* Can we go from 11 wins on the trot to ONE POINT FROM NINE.

* Do we have relegation form?

Disgraceful, Wilson.  Take a long, long hard look at yourself and your favourite players and sort it out before we run out of games.

One Team

Got to agree, f##king sort it out Wilson :D

No room for passengers at BCFC - 'cause we want Div 1 football. If they can't perform for BCFC then f##k 'em off to the Gas.

Up the City

spot on ther people,i think thers 12000 people who r asking the same questions

Lee Peacock is our most expensive player at £600,000 and he aint scored in ages. The high price Danny Wilson paid for him should not mean he should not be dropped and shipped out to the Gas to join his underperforming mate Lee Matthews. No time for losers we need goals for promotion. Scott Murray's goals last season masked the lack of goals from Lee Peacock. Get a grip on yourself Peacock and do the job you're paid to do - SCORE GOALS!!!!!!!

Up the City

I must admit I have no idea where that image came from or what it has to do with as regards to City, but let's hope that it doesn't come to that!

I'd consider a 6th place finish followed by a playoff win a big success for us right now the way we have been performing as of late!

I still want the Championship though! :D

...Or will SWINEDON nick it??? :me?:

And no, the above isn't a joke! It's now a 4 way race I believe... :D

Guest dez_gimred

miller and peacock seem useless together as they are both good in the air.

roberts and lita looked dangerous together...

wilkshire is not doing it for me....since hes come back we had gone downhill..goodfellow everytime for me!

:D

miller and peacock seem useless together as they are both good in the air.

roberts and lita looked dangerous together...

wilkshire is not doing it for me....since hes come back we had gone downhill..goodfellow everytime for me!

Got to agree - from what I've seen Marc Goodfellow is a far better attacking player than Luke Wilkshire. The rot started when Danny Wilson kept the in form Marc Goodfellow on the bench against Sheff Weds.

Guest dez_gimred

yeh it was even earlier against that awful wrexham defence...

freezer would have got a hatrick.............if he'd played

I'm sure we will finish in the top 3...they cant play that badly for games left..

sooner matty hill recovers the better, and butler can get his act together or fortune may step in!!

i reckon a 3-2 win gainst' rushden....then home wins and draws away

i reckon a 3-2 win gainst' rushden....then home wins and draws away

:clap:

All we can do, as supporters, is turn up on Friday en masse and cheer the team on against Rushden. I'll go for 3-2 to the City as well, with us all frothing at the mouth and grinding our teeth 'til the final whistle - as per usual :P:clap:

Up the City

Guest pentlandsl

If you are reading these Danny then I hope you get the general picture,

Peacock out, Goodfellow, Wilkshire and Miller in - are you brave enough to admit you made a mistake with Peacock or will you carry on misguidedly picking him to cover your embarrassment?

Roberts isn't the answer, he is quick of leg, slow of brain, he never sees situations until it is too late, he loses concentration too quickly and too often to be effective.

I want 1st division football but I'm not sure we will do it as it stands. The long run of wins came on the back of football's largest slice of luck seen in decades, we really were not that good.

I will be backing them on Friday again but I fear for our chances unless something drastic is done with the team selection.

One last thought, anyone think Peacock is good enough for the 1st division - should he be awarded a new contract if we go up? or should we cut our losses and dump him?

Archived