IGNORED

Taken From Clubcall

stevep38

Just taken this from Clubcall, could be good for us this weekend.

Brentford boss Leroy Rosenior says he cannot believe the number of injuries his squad has sustained during his time in charge at Griffin Park.

The Bees made an excellent start to the campaign, but are without a win in seven games.

Key striker Jo Kuffour is the latest player to be added to the list, as his back injury worsened during the recent 2-1 defeat to Yeovil.

Rosenior is hoping Kuffour will soon recover, and that he will soon be able to call upon the likes of Oli Skulason and Andy Frampton:

"Jo's been playing with his bad back for a while so we're hoping to give him and a few other players a rest this week. We're going to use the next week to get players back like Framps and Oli who need some fitness work and then others will get some treatment.

"I can't recall ever having so many players out injured."

Is this a good omen for sat???

Just taken this from Clubcall, could be good for us this weekend.

Brentford boss Leroy Rosenior says he cannot believe the number of injuries his squad has sustained during his time in charge at Griffin Park.

The Bees made an excellent start to the campaign, but are without a win in seven games.

Key striker Jo Kuffour is the latest player to be added to the list, as his back injury worsened during the recent 2-1 defeat to Yeovil.

Rosenior is hoping Kuffour will soon recover, and that he will soon be able to call upon the likes of Oli Skulason and Andy Frampton:

"Jo's been playing with his bad back for a while so we're hoping to give him and a few other players a rest this week. We're going to use the next week to get players back like Framps and Oli who need some fitness work and then others will get some treatment.

"I can't recall ever having so many players out injured."

Is this a good omen for sat???

Not really, looks like they're all getting better just in time to face us. :dunno:

Guest MaloneFM

Uncle Rog knew Leroy Rosenior when his son Liam (wherever he is now) played for Shire Colts. Jolly nice chap he is too. Laugh like Frank Bruno.

One for the anoraks. Is he the only black manager in all four divisions? Or has Keith Curle got another job? I don't think Iffy Onura has.

ahhh I had a mysterious brush with the man leroy once, while playing in goal up at beggers bush for city he walked past behind the goal, so I looked at him, he lowered his shades and said in his deep myesterious voice "keep your eye on the game, son"

never forget that advice

and then

he was gone

ps. 2 - 1 city saturday

I'll be up supporting england instead :englandsmile4wf:

I'll never forget my mum catching a wayward shot from leroy rosenior right flush in the face in the old east end. Probably one of my favourite City memories, actually.

Also played against Liam when he was at Shire, very, very good player back then.

Back on topic, Brentford do have a crippling injury list and have had a poor run of form, which probably means they'll beat us. But seriously, them having a few players struggling can't be bad considering its not one of our favourite places to travel.

One for the anoraks. Is he the only black manager in all four divisions? Or has Keith Curle got another job? I don't think Iffy Onura has.

As all the anoraks appear to be otherwise engaged on bracing coastal walks, i'll step forward to mention Keith Alexander of Peterbrough.

Uncle Rog knew Leroy Rosenior when his son Liam (wherever he is now) played for Shire Colts. Jolly nice chap he is too. Laugh like Frank Bruno.

Sorry to be the anorak but Keith Alexander of Peterborough Utd might disagree :doh:

http://www.theposh.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ma...0.html?ptvParm=

Apologies someone had already mentioned this :doh:

Archived