IGNORED

Greatest Living Englishman

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Must NOT answer to the name 'Oliver' or 'Cromwell' Goblin you commie scallywag!

Other banned names are:

Gary Johnson

My dad

St George

Jesus

Winston Churchill

The last three being a) fictional or b) brown bread which mean I can't put Lord Kenneth Wolstenholme either or Sir Bobby Moore.

I know you all want to put 'uncle Rog' and god bless you for that but due to the amount of transplants I have had most of me has vanished so I can't allow it. I'm sorry. Just pick someone who qualifies for the title.

Remember 'English' not 'I have just made Bill Gates English' and living.

As in not dead.

Sir Bobby Robson

Basil Brush could batter Lemmy the Lion and he's a fox!

Now, I would put forward the man himself John Prescott, but, I surpose he's technically Scottish. So he wont do. Goob jab mind.

So on that note I'll have to go with the good man Atinborough. Leg end. Bit caught up on the waves and all, but he knows his tripe, and sometimes that's all that matters. He's probably old than you maloney, older, richer, more decorated, more prestigous and has much more status. Jealous?

Guest MaloneFM

Sorry Bez,

CHRIS VACHER!

VACHER? :doh:

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Stupid boy. Look up autocue in the dictionary. Old picture of Vacher. Steve 'hairspray boy' Scott is his pin up.

Uncle Bruce Hockin :wub:

Captain Pugwash has got to be right up there in the top 3 with Andy Pandy.

However, If i had to make a choice of The Greatest Living Englishman, most would surely agree with me that Daddy Woodentop is a clear winner. :notworthy: :englandsmile4wf:

Archived